WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there iv just installed wb on atv 6.2 on zgemma h2h everything ok apart from my line i can view the line after i select the prem channels still dont work help plz

How did you add the line? - by dreamexplorer? - filezilla?
Have you restarted the softcam after you added the line?

hello wooshbuild champions!! You've done a brilliant job there. I have just updated my zgemma h2.s and all bouquets issues are sorted now. Only one problem that I cam across is the absence of channel numbers and also my box is not telling current time on the front of it. It's only displaying 00 at the moment. I have tried to look for a solution but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

I hope this isnt a stupid question..........but:

I updated to infinity on my h5.2tc.

Very quick and easy setup.

All good except my sly bouquets channel order is all messed up and the dark channels in movies etc are still there. I can@t update the scripts in auto bouquets maker as it says incompatible 2.9 > 3.0

I'm sure it's really a quick fix, so forgive my stupidity and any help would be great guys.
Thanks

edit: I updated auto bouquets maker to v 3.00. Channels are in correct order now, but I still have dark channels showing, which I didn@t before.

Last edited:
hi
followed all instructions to delete bouquets then purged but all come back next morning, am I missing something think woosh put something on here a while ago but cant find it anyone help.

hello wooshbuild champions!! You've done a brilliant job there. I have just updated my zgemma h2.s and all bouquets issues are sorted now. Only one problem that I cam across is the absence of channel numbers and also my box is not telling current time on the front of it. It's only displaying 00 at the moment. I have tried to look for a solution but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

Menu/Setup/Useage+Gui/Display/Led Display Setup/Show on Led... change to suit.
Green to save

Sorry Read it again.... For channel numbers.
Menu/Setup/Useage+Gui/Channel Selection Settings and scroll down to Show channel numbers in channelselection.
Right arrow to change to yes and Green to save.
Hope this works for you.
WD40

hi
followed all instructions to delete bouquets then purged but all come back next morning, am I missing something think woosh put something on here a while ago but cant find it anyone help.
Don't delete them just hide them
Menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > hide sections

I had same problem with the SkyNew skin. Just add old SkyWB skin from plug ins list. (Green button/Green button/ browse thru skins and install SkyWB . Go to WB Config and select your newly added skin)
Cheers, installed Woosh's skin, and problem solved, now the channel numbers which were there, have now disappeared???

Swear I think I'm going mental and imagining things :emoji_upside_down:

I've tried the Menu - Setup - Useage+Gui - Channel Selection Settings and scrolled down to Show channel numbers in channel selection, but still nothing.

Other than that, Thanks a million again Wooshman! :emoji_raised_hands:

Very easy to install:emoji_ok_hand:

The channel numbers are turned on:

EPG button -> Menu -> Service title mode - change this to picons & service number - press green to save.

You turned on the channel number on the channel selection screen. This is the screen you get when you press the TV button or down button

The channel numbers are turned on:

EPG button -> Menu -> Service title mode - change this to picons & service number - press green to save.

You turned on the channel number on the channel selection screen. This is the screen you get when you press the TV button or down button

Thanks again Wooshman!
On another note I've been trying to change the font size on the EPG programme description on the top LHS, as for the majority of programmes its too large for the box, but the only font sizes that appear to changed are the actual epg channel, then the programme, can't seem to find the exact selection for the description font.

This are hard coded sadly and not in any menus to change. The other option is to install and setup crossEPG for the EPG, This will show less description like previous WB versions.

This are hard coded sadly and not in any menus to change. The other option is to install and setup crossEPG for the EPG, This will show less description like previous WB versions.

I'll give the cross epg a rattle, as its the series/ episode No. that's always at the bottom of the description, so cant see it :emoji_grin:

Thanks again :emoji_(y):

hi wooshman. trying to install infinity build on my zgemma h2s. i have just flashed it with open atv 6.1. cant find zgemma in the drop down list of boxes when attemting to install infinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back