WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all Wooshman. All credit to you for putting so much effort in and all credit for answering people's questions. I started off reading and got to page 10. You were still answering questions. I saw there were 46 pages and thought surely you will stop at some point but even on page 46 you are still answering questions. I hope everyone appreciates his efforts.
Thanks but there are lots of people on here who deserve credit that are happy to answer questions even if I go quiet for a little while. We try to make everything as easy as possible and clear instructions but due to the sheer number of WooshBuild users, sometimes there is always the odd hickup.

Hi
I have just installed wooshbuild infinity via open webif on my vu+ solo2 box which i thought went ok, but after it had initialised my usb it rebooted and the please wait screen appeared for a while then kept rebooting. How can i resolve this issue please

Hi
I have just installed wooshbuild infinity via open webif on my vu+ solo2 box which i thought went ok, but after it had initialised my usb it rebooted and the please wait screen appeared for a while then kept rebooting. How can i resolve this issue please
If you could try and send a screen shot of the error message which comes up it would be really handy please to see what has happened.

You will need to flash from USB to stop the boot loop I am afraid. Download this and extract it to your USB, then flash as per your box instructions. Pretty much put the stick in the box and turn it on. It may vary from that slightly though.

http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/vusolo2/openatv-6.2-vusolo2-20180714_usb.zip

Hi wooshman sorry to be a pain but i use my box with a line as well as iptv. I have an issue regarding epg info, my iptv epg info is fine but my ordinary channels has no epg data and i cannot find where to download the epg

and i cannot find where to download the epg
Green button -> EPG importer - blue button (sources)

Make sure you have 6 ticks in the Rytek satellite UK / Virgin section. Press the green button to save and then the yellow button to run a manual scan.

Although it doesn't bother me as box is running. Tried searching this thread but couldn't find a post who said they had a similar issue.

I tried restoring my settings and each time I try the box crashes and it goes into boot loop mode, I have to re-flash the box. I did select no to restoring plugins. I have a Zgemma h5,2tc.

When i tried to backup and also also restore It wouldn't let me so I went into mount manager and changed mount from USB to HDD both times.
If you could try and send a screen shot of the error message which comes up it would be really handy please to see what has happened.

You will need to flash from USB to stop the boot loop I am afraid. Download this and extract it to your USB, then flash as per your box instructions. Pretty much put the stick in the box and turn it on. It may vary from that slightly though.

http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/vusolo2/openatv-6.2-vusolo2-20180714_usb.zip

Will take a pic. I have flashed again and box is up and running but I will

I flashed my box last night and box is up and running as didn't restore settings. Just restored my line.

I will re-try my steps for the error message (blue screen) if it helps you.

On the link you have provided you have openatv 6.2. On the instructions page your links point to openatv 6.1. I flashed openatv 6.1. Does it matter? Could it be because of that?

Thanks for the update.

openATV 6.1 is a the public stable version, 6.2 is the beta release but has been available for month now and become very stable, I and others of the WB team are all running 6.2 on all of our boxes without issue. Running 6.1 will be fine and should have caused any issues so I am unsure why your box will not restore settings.

To save to favourites:
Be on the channel you want to favourite and then press the down button -> menu button -> Select "Add service to bouquet" -> select the favourites bouquet and it will copy the channel to the favourite bouquet. Repeat this for each channel

thanks

but how do I delete the channel from favorites?

First of all Wooshman. All credit to you for putting so much effort in and all credit for answering people's questions. I started off reading and got to page 10. You were still answering questions. I saw there were 46 pages and thought surely you will stop at some point but even on page 46 you are still answering questions. I hope everyone appreciates his efforts.

I couldn't agree more, in fact just two weeks after joining Techkings, I remarked much the same about his seemingly unending patience ( a quality I do not possess ) and indeed many others online here. It's the constant repetition that does my head in, so many times I have seen questions posted where the answer has been given in the preceding post !! I mean how lazy is that ?
I see that ( maybe it's just me ?) as so disrespectful to the people that have previously given of their time to answer and help others posing the same question.

I doff my hat to the more tolerant and indulgent, than me. :(y)::(y)::(y):

Hi i am using wooshbuild infinity. I checked the software update. 16 update is there but that is not allowing me to udate. Status feed is red. Any idea what happened. I need help please

Hi i am using wooshbuild infinity. I checked the software update. 16 update is there but that is not allowing me to udate. Status feed is red. Any idea what happened. I need help please

Normally the red traffic signal indicates that a bug has been found in one of the updates and stops you from updating, just wait a while and it should return to green when the problem has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back