WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time i have seen one of these ones its a zgemma-star 2s, yes they are the ones i tried. Give it another go on Sunday, got the house to myself then, so i can shout at the TV in peace.

Last edited:
go to plugins menu, click red to remove plugins, browse to whatever it is you want to remove and away you go
mate i need some help with this skynew skin i think ive got brain block its saying its dloaded it but how do you install it? cos ive tried installing via ipk but its saying its there but its not showing in skins

First time i have seen one of these ones its a zgemma-star 2s, yes they are the ones i tried. Give it another go on Sunday, got the house to myself then, so i can shout at the TV in peace.
The 2S won't flash from the front USB port if I remember rightly, also use a small usb stick if you can.

In WB Config select the top option, then you have another option to change skin. If it isn't listed then it hasn't installed or installed properly.

The 2S won't flash from the front USB port if I remember rightly, also use a small usb stick if you can.
Smallest i tried was 16gb and yes tried it in the rear port first and then the front, i will mess about on Sunday again with it, do a bit of reading throughout the site in the next few days, thanks woosh and baz

Smallest i tried was 16gb and yes tried it in the rear port first and then the front, i will mess about on Sunday again with it, do a bit of reading throughout the site in the next few days, thanks woosh and baz
Ive done 2 star 2s with no issues, i always use the back usb port and a 16gb sandisk usb.

In WB Config select the top option, then you have another option to change skin. If it isn't listed then it hasn't installed or installed properly.
no mate its not there so how do i find where its gone?because the ipk file you sent me wont install cos its saying its there?

so have you got any idea mate?
As Makido did, I have just removed all of chabs skins from the box and then plugin also got removed.

skyQ and and skyNEW (2.002) were then both available to install from the skins section. Selecting skyNEW installed the skin and the plugin.

Coming from WB7...the process was simple, many thanks. Quick question, on E2i player, selecting anything, just says downloading yet doesn't retrieve the menu to access streams, any ideas? Thanks in advance. Running H2s.

Coming from WB7...the process was simple, many thanks. Quick question, on E2i player, selecting anything, just says downloading yet doesn't retrieve the menu to access streams, any ideas? Thanks in advance. Running H2s.
Try updating the e2iplayer mine says download but pulls up available streams to choose from to view them not download them try pressing green button when on iptv player see if you can change from download to player

hi Guys,

I've installed whooshbuild on my VU+ Uno 4K, and am very impressed with the build. I'm just abit stuck with the following if you can help me?

1.) How to I confgure the 'OK' button, left and right, up and down keys on my remote. Back when i was using blackhole there was a plugin which I used to alter the commands for those buttons, but I cannot seem to find the same plugin on the whooshbuild.

2.) Is it possible to use OSCAM/CCCAM and IPTV with this build? On startup it asks to configure only IPTV or Cable? Can i use both? If so how?

Thanks for your help in advance and apologies if these things have been asked before

Try updating the e2iplayer mine says download but pulls up available streams to choose from to view them not download them try pressing green button when on iptv player see if you can change from download to player
Thanks for the reply...Download is greyed out, but it doesn't get as far as seeing the streams. As soon as I click on, for example Solar movies, it just continually says 'Downloading', no options for movies, tv series etc....

@wooshman any ideas?

Last edited:
hi Guys,

I've installed whooshbuild on my VU+ Uno 4K, and am very impressed with the build. I'm just abit stuck with the following if you can help me?

1.) How to I confgure the 'OK' button, left and right, up and down keys on my remote. Back when i was using blackhole there was a plugin which I used to alter the commands for those buttons, but I cannot seem to find the same plugin on the whooshbuild.

2.) Is it possible to use OSCAM/CCCAM and IPTV with this build? On startup it asks to configure only IPTV or Cable? Can i use both? If so how?

Thanks for your help in advance and apologies if these things have been asked before

1. You can define hotkeys on your remote. This is found from: Menu -> Setup -> Usage & GUI -> Hotkey setup.
2. Yes, Oscam and CCcam are both pre-installed so is a case of adding your line. If you put it on a usb stick and put it in the box, then run WB Config you can use the USB Cam importer to do everything for you. Or you can do it old school and copy it to the etc/keys folder.
3. Infinity will sort sat and cable channels during setup. You need to add your IPTV yourself as it could use any method. You IPTV provider will tell you how to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back