WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you put open atv on your box stop when it gets to hdmi screen go to computer and type box ip in address bar then webif will come up then go to first page on this thread and start from 1 and follow everything as it says
I've tried that again and still have the same issue, I get to the bottom of step 4 (installing plugins please wait) it installs some then freezes, I then reboot the box and it then tries to install the plugins again, I've also managed to update my Formuler F1 without issue so it's definitely not me being a daftie (attached picture, it’s been stuck at this step for 20 mins) I don’t think the older Vu Duo’s can handle this version of wooshbuild?

Attachments

• A39DB8BA-8A23-4F26-8479-CE02F7802E76.jpeg
    A39DB8BA-8A23-4F26-8479-CE02F7802E76.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
and how did you take the picture let us know and I will send you a pick of the webif I get up just so you know that it is there

if you look at the address bar it just shows 192.168.0.19
when you copy and paste it it takes in the http... it will be in your address bar as well.. even if you can't see it.

I used snipping tool which is installed on all PCs.

I'm following the steps given here.. i'm in setup mode.. So i don't think I can get into the network option.

But I'm sure i'm in the right place and how else would I be seeing the WebIf control panel.

You sending me a screenshot of what you see on your screen won't really help me find it on mine.. as I'm not doing anything.. it's just not there.

What bass image are you using? It needs to be OpenATV preferably OpenATV 6.2. Some other images don't have terminal on openwebif by default.
I'm following this -http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

is says
"If you are already running openATV, from full screen TV, you can use:

Blue button -> Flash online -> Green button -> Highlight the latest version of openATV -> Press the green button.

You will be asked if you want to backup your settings. This is advisable even if you don't restore them. It saves cams, IPTV bouquets and any additional settings you may have configured.

Once it has downloaded the online image of openATV, press the OK button and select option 1 to flash and start wizard. Once the box has flashed you will be at Step number 1 of the WooshBuild Infinity install instructions."

I did this and there was only 1 option to flash with.. So i picked it.

It's at the start up screen now and the instructions says to not use the remote and use the webif.

I'm not 100% what version of OpenATV was installed. I've a Zgemma Star S2 box

I would use blue button again flash online and press blue button and it will give you version 6.2 which is the latest

As i said there was only 1 option. What if this option is 6.2 ?

I've gone ahead and continued the normal install via remote... this doesn't appear to be working for me right now.. SO once i install it i'll try add Wooshbuild later.

don't know if you understood that so press blue button/flash online/green button and if 6.2 comes up use latest one if 6.1 comes up press blue and 6.2 will come up

don't know if you understood that so press blue button/flash online/green button and if 6.2 comes up use latest one if 6.1 comes up press blue and 6.2 will come up

The default was 4.2 and when i pressed blue it went to 5.1

Would either work ?

if i should download to USB and flash the old way i'll do it.. just want to know whats best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back