WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have been a gent what would you recommend re-flashing the box so CWS should be at the front of it
i didn't enter it last time but when i got a multi room my supplier just sent that but my nephew entered it as he knows what to do

you have been a gent what would you recommend re-flashing the box so CWS should be at the front of it
i didn't enter it last time but when i got a multi room my supplier just sent that but my nephew entered it as he knows what to do

If your supplier sent you the line N: ------- ------- 01 02 03 etc
paste this into CCcam.cfg
then change the softcam in softcam panel to Cccam and click green button

does cws go at the front

going to reflash with atv the woosbuild just in case then i can set wooshbuild to install when im in bed i owe you a beer

Last edited by a moderator:
going to reflash with atv the woosbuild just in case then i can set wooshbuild to install when im in bed i owe you a beer
you don't need to reflash and you can't add wooshbuild infinity while your in bed as it's just a series of yes/no answers
if you want me to put the line in for you and sort out your softcams, send me a PM and i'll login using ultraviewer and sort it out

Hi have updated my h2h to infinity its all working great but i got audio description on and not sure how to stop it. I have been searching the forums but cant find an answer thanks

Sorry if this has been asked before. I’ve two boxes both running infinity both on vu+ zero4k’s. With one of them any time I put a movie or show on via the vod selection offered by my supplier via the epg (using Xtream Editor). The subtitles come on and I have to manually turn them off each time, this only happens on one of the boxes. Is there a way to turn thaem off permantly so that I’d have to manually turn them on when needed

Can anyone help.. My VM line has been playing up No HD Channels and my provider tells me, my build could be out of date. i've checked and the build is ok openatv 6.2 .
I thought id give wooshbuild a try.
I have a H5.2tc... I've followed the instructions all downloaded Still no HD channels .... my line is cws and using mg_camd
any ideas how i get my HD channels back

Can anyone help.. My VM line has been playing up No HD Channels and my provider tells me, my build could be out of date. i've checked and the build is ok openatv 6.2 .
I thought id give wooshbuild a try.
I have a H5.2tc... I've followed the instructions all downloaded Still no HD channels .... my line is cws and using mg_camd
any ideas how i get my HD channels back

the Sky Sports HD channels have been removed about 8 months ago
if you can't get BT Sports HD or any HD doccs, then it is probably the HDMI lead

Any HD channel is off. sd only works. Why would the issue be the HDMI cable from the box to the TV effect the HD channels

because HDMI cable carries HD channels
if it's faulty, it will display SD channels but not HD
don't unplug it from the box or the TV if either is powered on, power both down before removing it, try a new one and away you go

in that case it could be the HDMI port on the box or TV
it's not the line, the supplier cannot change what channels come through
take a test from elsewhere and it'll be the same

how do i add extreme editor on wooshbuild , I have tried the link I had through putty with no success, not sure if I need to do something else or the link is incorrect. Any advice will be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back