Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blizzard17

Registered
Afternoon/Evening

I have just reinstalled/Flashed OpenATV (openatv-6.2-zgemmah2s-20190601_usb.zip), all installed correctly no issues (openATV Nightly Downloads)

Installed Wooshbuild and followed instructions - WooshBuild Infinity - For ALL Enigma2 boxes

Ran script for IPTV using ZOC Terminal all installed fine (ZOC: SSH Client and Terminal Emulator for Windows and macOS) Script ran fine no errors

Ran E-Channelizer to delete unwanted bouquets (E-Channelizer) All working fine

IPTV would run for about 1min on any given station before the screen goes blank/black then theres nothing...

Checked status of IPTV - No issues there side (Ran same IPTV on tablet no issues)

Question is what have i missed in the setup or is there a an issue with the latest update that i am unware of, any help would be great as im stuck

Have rebooted, checked settings, checked time and date, network is up and running, Rebooted router same issue....Cant see what i have done wrong or missed...
If theres a previous version of both wooshbuild and OpenATV then please point me in the right direction thanks

Regards

J