WooshBuild wooshbuild setup

Have you added your line to newcamd.list in usr/keys if it starts with CWS? Also restart softcam
Thanks

Have added line in usr/keys and have checked the file with notepad that it starts with CWS. When I go into softcam setup it wont let me do anything but I can see the following list
select softcam mgcamd
select card server non
restart softcam
restart cardserver
restart both

I know I need to select restart cam as have done this before but cant highlight it can only press the colour options of red to exit green ok and blue for info which does nothing.

Can you post a screen shot? You should be able to scroll down to restart softcam and press ok. This maybe skin related what skin are you using and can you try default skin or Metrix skin?

Can you post a screen shot? You should be able to scroll down to restart softcam and press ok. This maybe skin related what skin are you using and can you try default skin or Metrix skin?
using sky Q skin

Will try another and post back

Attachments

• zgemma.jpg
    zgemma.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 15
using sky Q skin

Will try another and post back
Ok Have tried the Matrix skin and yes you are correct I can restart the cam but still no picture. do you think this could be a line fault? as my provider only sent last night and is until year end.

I'm not sure if line is working and in correctly it should work. I've seen some saying they've had issues with mgcamd on zgemma 4k boxes but others have said it's fine. I only have zgemma h2h and vu uno4k and both works with mgcamd.

I'm not sure if line is working and in correctly it should work. I've seen some saying they've had issues with mgcamd on zgemma 4k boxes but others have said it's fine. I only have zgemma h2h and vu uno4k and both works with mgcamd.
is there a way I can convert it to a known working format?

is there a way I can convert it to a known working format?

It should work in that box, I flashed one an hour ago and added CWS line in newcamd.list and it started first time.
Try a reboot of the box and if no joy, try a test line as the supplier may have forgot to extend it

any help just keeps on looping a reflash required but just want to know why attched error log

Attachments

• 67087788_340109893595610_6934174809051889664_n.jpg
    67087788_340109893595610_6934174809051889664_n.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 12
Back