Wooshbuild Support Thread

odd question once the build is installed can you remove the usb from the rear if you dont want to record or does it need it for updating

odd question once the build is installed can you remove the usb from the rear if you dont want to record or does it need it for updating
You could remove it,
But, its highly recommended to have a USB to store the EPG on, otherwise you could brick your box.

How do you update from open atv 6 to 6.1

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

There isn't a wooshbuild 6.1 available yet so if you update it will be the basic openatv 6.1

To do it press blue and then choose the option from there to do online flash.....remember to backup settings and line etc, but you will also need to install sly skin etc again if you want that look.

Can anyone help?

I wanted to reflash my box to a clean version of Wooshbuild as the kids like kiddac sly skin but ive ended up with atv 6.0 and cant get the wooshbuild version back? ive to restore my settings but its not giving me the wooshbuild version back.

Can anyone tell me whats the best way from here to get a clean version of wooshbuild before i set up my new IPTV sub please.

Thanks in advance

If you press blue button > flash online/local > blue button (local) Do you see the woosbuild latest zip file. If so press green to flash.

If you can not see it then download the basebuild zip again. Then on your hdd you should see a folder called images. Put the complete zip file in there.
Then try the steps above

If you press blue button > flash online/local > blue button (local) Do you see the woosbuild latest zip file. If so press green to flash.

If you can not see it then download the basebuild zip again. Then on your hdd you should see a folder called images. Put the complete zip file in there.
Then try the steps above

In flash online theres no Wooshbuild version at all just ATV6.0 ;(

Where can i get the Basebuild of Wooshbuild 6 from? The pinned posts seem to be for version 5?

Cheers

Cheers folks, ive managed to download the woosh basebuild and im now installing it from my local HHD in images.

Im after a clean install of Wooshbuild 6, so when it asked me if i wanted to install without plugins i seleted yes. Is that the right way to have a clean install? I dont want anything onthere from my last IPTV sub thats all. Cheers

Cheers folks, ive managed to download the woosh basebuild and im now installing it from my local HHD in images.

Im after a clean install of Wooshbuild 6, so when it asked me if i wanted to install without plugins i seleted yes. Is that the right way to have a clean install? I dont want anything onthere from my last IPTV sub thats all. Cheers

All sorted now, thanks for the help folks :)

Hi folks. I'm on V6.
When I press down to access TV bouquets, then down to a different bouquet (let's say star trek vod), press ok once to view in small screen. I then decide I don't want that option, so press exit. This takes me right back to TV, so when I press down again I'm back at the same bouquet and have to scroll all the way down to select a different star trek film. Pain really... Any ideas on how to set it up so exit (or whatever) just goes back one space on the 'tree' or similar?

Many thanks

Ah ok...where would I post? Btw it does it wherever I am, not just thru xtream. Same in 28.2uk bouquets and everything. Just hoping to change the way exit works I guess.

Back