Wooshbuild Support Thread

Ask in the IPTV section or, better still, ask your provider. The same happens to mine when using IPTV but not when using my satellite bouquets.

None I know of as you can't set another function for the exit key in hotkeys because as soon as you press exit it does what it is meant to do and exits hotkey setup. While in small screen I can scroll down pick another channel press ok and it will play that. Or when in small screen I can press blue button and go back to start of bouquet I am currently in

My h2s and its remote freezes when I select xc plug in to accesss Iptv
Worked fine yesterday but today freezes every time I try to do it and I have to reboot the box
Running latest version of wooshbuild
Can anyone help?

Hi folks. I'm on V6.
When I press down to access TV bouquets, then down to a different bouquet (let's say star trek vod), press ok once to view in small screen. I then decide I don't want that option, so press exit. This takes me right back to TV, so when I press down again I'm back at the same bouquet and have to scroll all the way down to select a different star trek film. Pain really... Any ideas on how to set it up so exit (or whatever) just goes back one space on the 'tree' or similar?

Many thanks

I know EXACTLY what you are saying as this annoys my son, but doesn't bother me at all. AFAIK all you can do is change the option within the menu system to ZAP to that channel rather than preview it, when OK is pressed. But I prefer the preview option. When you think about it makes sense that upon pressing EXIT it does exactly that and brings you back to where you were before you entered that EPG/Bouquet.
Well, at least I think it does (make sense). :)

Last edited:
Hi,

All was working fine on my H2S box till last week, when some scheduled recordings failed to record. Then the live TV pause button stopped working.

After reading some suggestions, I tried to reinitialise the usb stick, (16GB Cruzer Edge), but it failed and when I tried to reformat it on my pc, it said it was write protected. Despite trying all the usual methods, including diskpart, regedit, hddguru and easeeu partition manager, nothing fixed it.

I tried another usb stick and got exactly the same result, two dead usb sticks!!

Just before the first usb failed, the recording page was showing various directories, rather than just the actual recordings.

Any ideas on what's going on please?

Would a box reflash potentially solve the problem, and if I did that, would the wooshbuild still have the IPTV player working, or would it wipe everything?

p.s. Guess who didn't do a backup when everything was working fine!!

Thanks

Hi,

All was working fine on my H2S box till last week, when some scheduled recordings failed to record. Then the live TV pause button stopped working.

After reading some suggestions, I tried to reinitialise the usb stick, (16GB Cruzer Edge), but it failed and when I tried to reformat it on my pc, it said it was write protected. Despite trying all the usual methods, including diskpart, regedit, hddguru and easeeu partition manager, nothing fixed it.

I tried another usb stick and got exactly the same result, two dead usb sticks!!

Just before the first usb failed, the recording page was showing various directories, rather than just the actual recordings.

Would a box reflash potentially solve the problem, and if I did that, would the wooshbuild still have the IPTV player working, or would it wipe everything?

Thanks

try GParted
thats the 1st one I try,
never failed to rescue a stick yet
dont know how effective it is in windows though

I would second gparted you can download and run it from usb or cd no need to install. I have never had to throw away an sdcard or usb stick just make absolutely sure you are aiming it at the right device.

Have you gone into computer management in windows yet? Windows may not be able to see it as a drive but computer management might see it. Remove the partitions and start again.

Hi,

Thanks

I have these directories showing also ... along with recordings ... does anyone know what this has occurred .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you can either stick up a screenshot or list what folders they are it would help solve problem quicker, if it is fixable of course. Screenshot would be best

If you can either stick up a screenshot or list what folders they are it would help solve problem quicker, if it is fixable of course. Screenshot would be best

d37d26a9c3f24be370d174371973cf75.jpg

If you press menu on that screen and then settings scroll down until you get to root directory and scroll right till you find your device for recordings on mine it is media/hdd/movie then press ok to save it should always open in movie folder. Then double check your device mount locations and also your recording and timeshift settings and make sure the recordings are being saved to your correct device, again on mine recordings go to media/hdd/movie, timeshift goes to media/hdd/timeshift yours may vary it depends on how you recording device appears in mount manager.
EDIT just to clarify press menu on the screen in first pic you posted I was typing when you posted the other pics

If you press menu on that screen and then settings scroll down until you get to root directory and scroll right till you find your device for recordings on mine it is media/hdd/movie then press ok to save it should always open in movie folder. Then double check your device mount locations and also your recording and timeshift settings and make sure the recordings are being saved to your correct device, again on mine recordings go to media/hdd/movie, timeshift goes to media/hdd/timeshift yours may vary it depends on how you recording device appears in mount manager.
EDIT just to clarify press menu on the screen in first pic you posted I was typing when you posted the other pics

Okay check all that and it seem fine recordings going to the correct place ; what about the bookmarks can they be deleted or should as I leave as is ; seems to work okay

when you open planner now are you still going to the same page as first picture. If so press bookmarks and find your recordings folder and that is where it should open the next time you open the planner. I would leave everything else alone and not delete it especially as it is ok.

when you open planner now are you still going to the same page as first picture. If so press bookmarks and find your recordings folder and that is where it should open the next time you open the planner. I would leave everything else alone and not delete it especially as it is ok.

Cheers for the advice 1999gtv

Thanks for the replies.

I have tried cmd on my pc to rescue the usb sticks, but no success, will try gparted later.

When I go to the device for recordings, it says media/hdd/movie, but I cannot change it or save the settings
Also cannot save changing timeshift from disabled to 2 seconds.

I will have a go at some screenshots later as well :)

I have just tried using the GParted utility on my two usb sticks but that failed as well, giving a message that the sticks were "read only".

I have attached a 2.5" external drive to the box but am hesitant to try and mount it, in case that gets corrupted as well, so its still in FAT32 format.

If I try to change any timeshift settings, I get the error message shown in pic 3.

The other screen shots are to show settings and system info etc

Thanks
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    651.5 KB · Views: 26