Wooshbuild Support Thread

Is there any timeline when WB7 will be avalable for the I55?

If not is it possible to manually setup digibit on my I55 WB6?

Thanks
Mike

Updated my H2s to WB V7 earlier today and now when accessing IP.TV Player getting lots of 'No Valid Links Available', everything was fine before. Is it possible to downgrade to the earlier version.

Thanks
Jules
IPTV player is a third party plugin which runs in it's own right. We have no control over it, how often it updates or what links are availble when you select something to watch. If you have updated to the latest version of IPTV Player then there is nothing more you can do until they update their links.

You could go right the way back to WooshBuild v1 or flash pure OpenATV 6.1 and you will get the exact same problem.

If you haven't checked for IPTV Player updates, this would be the first thing to do. The big green down arrow on the screen full of icons in the plugin.
upload_2017-11-28_15-2-46.png

Woosh I got caught out as I went to your site & downloaded & installed and got the error, if its easy enough you should prob put a big sign on your site to say: dont use!

I installed v6 & tried to do the update to v7 but that didnt work, so I'll wait on the word for you to go ahead.
Why? There is nothing wrong with WooshBuild 7. What causes the problem is when people run software updates, even though it has been posted many time not to, and it it installs updates from openATV themselves which will crash your box. Nothing to do with WB7.

Woosh, I have a couple of questions regarding your build. I'm running V6 fine on an old zzgemma for my kids room (one cable vm feed) but tried installing on my mutanthd51 and ran into a few problems. I have two tuners (looped from A to B) but could not enable the second tuner with your build. I made my own OpenATV6.1 and I can use both tuners. I'm aware that the current V7 is Sat only but when a cable build becomes available should my setup work with two tuners? I am keen to install your build to get VPN plugin - unless there is a way to extract the plugin and add to my own build. Cheers, Alan.

sorry pal im a bit useless at this which part of the menu is this in?
red button/ plugins/mount manager/ make sure its set to media/hdd./ and same as red button/plugins/swapmanager and change to swap place to media/hdd/swapfile/ then swap size 255or 256/ then yellow button to tick box /and red to activate

on the mount manager its all blank apart from the 4 colour button options? and swap manager status says inactive?
blue button/scroll down to harddisk/press ok /scroll to initialisation/ and initialise it then if it doesn't set them up automatic what I said you will have to do it like I said but it needs initialising first anyway

You need to find an image and make it into an mvi file and put it on the box. WB Config will let you use custom boot screens but does expect you to do the work of converting and copying.

Have a search on the forum as it has been covered many times.

Just updated to 7.00 as I got pop up just finished and it’s says freesat and lost all my sly
Already documented in the WB7 instructions. http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-v7.133480/

WooshBuild 7 by default is set to show Freesat channels only, these are the channels which will work even without having a line. If you are a new user, or have flashed your box for a fresh start and have a line, please go into WB Config and set Freesat only to No. This gives your more options for BBC1 and ITV HD. Not all regions have HD for BBC or ITV so one feature of WooshBuild lets you set these two channels to SD.

Apart from the odd one or two which have had issues flashing everything is working as it should so not sure why it sat there. An update from 6 to 7 uses the same method so should work either way.

What box is it?

Ok, so I flashed my H2H with W7 on Sunday using the remote, and it was fine. However, yesterday, all my paid channels have gone down. i have tried restarting my cams, but this hasn't helped. What else could it be?

Ok, so I flashed my H2H with W7 on Sunday using the remote, and it was fine. However, yesterday, all my paid channels have gone down. i have tried restarting my cams, but this hasn't helped. What else could it be?

You could try reloading your line using the usb cam importer

Something your end isn't liking the plugin getting your IP address looking at that screenshot. It is the first thing the plugin does. There will be a newer version tomorrow or Thursday so hopefully the changes in code may help. Can't promise though.

Open Iptv player go to settings (cog icon) and open it. Press up on remote to take you to bottom of list, go up one line and change allow downgrade from no to yes.Press green to save then go to large green update arrow and press ok choose version you want from dropdown list

I too have now got V 7 on my two boxes.
Before update I could watch for example 'Watch Series' on IPTV
Now there are no links
Tried going back to previous versions but its still the same.

Also do not to a software update, think there are about 30 updates but I did this and my H2S would not reboot.

I too have now got V 7 on my two boxes.
Before update I could watch for example 'Watch Series' on IPTV
Now there are no links
Tried going back to previous versions but its still the same.

Also do not to a software update, think there are about 30 updates but I did this and my H2S would not reboot.
Again, IPTV player is a third party plugin which is untouched in anyway by WooshBuild. It happens from time to time. Try another feed like Watch Series Online (Orange icon) and it works fine. There is nothing wrong with IPTV Player and nothing in WB causing it.

The software updates issue has been posted time and time again over the last 3 or so days. openATV have made our lives hard by releasing an update which will do what you are seeing. People still try and do software updates and crash their boxes so I have stopped posting about it.

Back