Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hey ive just slashed my 5th h2s along with one h7 and ive not noticed any of the time shift settings being changed.thats an odd one.saying that ive also had none of the issues listed on the thread so far.The message usually comes up if the usb is palying up.
If you restored your settings, then it's likely they are set as they were before.. i did a fresh install as i prefer to start clean each time.

im actually just now flashed it to 6 from an old basebuild....its now flashing from 6 to 7 so i'll double check again.

That is odd then.. I only noticed it las tnight as i was watching somethinig that i'd paused for 30 minutes.. and then a recording kicked in and it binned my timeshift (which was quite annoying)
Yes they actually are different v7 version should be on no.....i think like you said a lot wont notice it because of restoring there settings....and with it only stopping when recording a programme..woosh will have to get on that lol.

If MTV is working then your line is working ok. Remember a lot of channels have been blocked by Sly. Sky Sports being one of them.

WB Config in the scanning options screen will let you hide the blocked channels on the EPG so they don't tempt you. Remember that when you have selected Hide non working channels to press the yellow button to do a channel scan.

If MTV is working then your line is working ok. Remember a lot of channels have been blocked by Sly. Sky Sports being one of them.

WB Config in the scanning options screen will let you hide the blocked channels on the EPG so they don't tempt you. Remember that when you have selected Hide non working channels to press the yellow button to do a channel scan.
Wait, is that even with the Virgin line? Because it's been working fine literally up until this weekend, and just Monday I lost the channels.

Wait, is that even with the Virgin line? Because it's been working fine literally up until this weekend, and just Monday I lost the channels.
No, Sly still works on VM but as your said MTV was working ok and hadn't said what box you were using I presumed you were satellite.

I told you and you quoted my post.

If you want the bouquet list then do as above. If you want to show a screen the same as the TV button gives you, press the TV button.
It is all default openATV stuff and nothing to do with WooshBuild.

I don't know if you can.

You can make the EPG button show the bouquets before showing the normal EPG
or
you can press the TV button to show the bouquets but then a screen different to the EPG with only now, next and later showing.

Both are standard options.
Again though, this is openATV stuff and not solely WooshBuild so you need to start a new thread if you can't do what you want to.

Hopefully this week. Daft me uploading it as it is now when it will change greatly for multi vpn providers and have improvements too.

Ok so I've completely flashed the box again, even initialising the USB HDD. But now I've lost my channel order (ie 401 = sky sports, 301 = sky movies, etc). Can someone remind me how to get that back please?

Guys im trying to get the ABM to get me the cline channels i had them all in V6 but just cant seem to get the settings to give me the extra channels. All i need to get along side my IPTV is the free HD stuff + free SD + the cline needed channels, can someone please help me. The ABM E2 default maker not so good

Back