Wooshbuild Support Thread

put a usb in back and the one with wb7 folder on it in front format the one in back to fat 32
Only got the one stick atm, which I used to flash my dad's no problem. I've just fat32 it and stuck it in the back still same error message? But my point is now do I need a usb in as u can bypass that part, so that is why I am thinking that it is box related? Thanks again

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Only got the one stick atm, which I used to flash my dad's no problem. I've just fat32 it and stuck it in the back still same error message? But my point is now do I need a usb in as u can bypass that part, so that is why I am thinking that it is box related? Thanks again

I only use a 500mb to a 1gig for flashing and I use disgo and have done a few boxes with it

Thanks for everyone's help reformatted usb and added wb7 basebuild again. Reflashed all working now cheers guys

hi guys, can anybody point me in the direction of the older versions of wooshbuild for Zgemma? all links keep taking me back to V.7 Builds.

I have a full backup dated 26/9/17, it is oATV 6.0 and I'm not sure what version Wooshbuild, but I'm almost certain it is pre V7...
as it uses (when I look into the files) WB Config.1.005.
I can re-flash my box with it and delete personal data from it and then make a backup of it available, if people really need it.

funny problem everything been working fine ...today no channels contacted provider he assures me that server working fine, tried to restart mgcam etc but info will not load up....

I wrote earlier about vod issue using h2 box running v7 via Ethernet
When watching vod box freezes then locks up
Went to my brothers he has an s2 but running v5 box wired fine
I got myself an i55 put v7 on and vod working fine
Maybe wooshman could change the download back to v5 as doesn't look like the older boxes can handle the update at present
I also took a back up image of the s2 but my h2 wouldn't install it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I wrote earlier about vod issue using h2 box running v7 via Ethernet
When watching vod box freezes then locks up
Went to my brothers he has an s2 but running v5 box wired fine
I got myself an i55 put v7 on and vod working fine
Maybe wooshman could change the download back to v5 as doesn't look like the older boxes can handle the update at present
I also took a back up image of the s2 but my h2 wouldn't install it

Beni put this link on another thread - This is 5.3 for the 2s
http://wooshbuild.co.uk/openatv/5.3/zgemmas2s/WooshBuild-Latest.zip

Extract it and just put the zgemma file on the usb. Just like a normal flash
Change the file in the sh1 folder to force.
I have only ever flashed one 2s and what a nightmare it was. All the usbs that flashed a h2s box wouldnt work. I got it to work eventually with this little crappy usb no name on it nothing, so try them all

Extract it and just put the zgemma file on the usb. Just like a normal flash
Change the file in the sh1 folder to force.
I have only ever flashed one 2s and what a nightmare it was. All the usbs that flashed a h2s box wouldnt work. I got it to work eventually with this little crappy usb no name on it nothing, so try them all
Cheers as I said I took a back up of my brothers
Named the file as backupstick as it says on another post and it downloaded
Took to mine and put it in it recognised the usb but said there wasn't any file to download
So I will try as suggested cheerd

Not been on here for a while so forgive me.

Just ran software updates on my H2S, they installed ok and then the box rebooted but stuck at the initial reboot screen. Had to turn it off with the button at the back of the box, sadly now my box just sticks with “boot” on the screen and does nothing else! Rebooted a few times but still the same.

Am I left with having to set it all up again via Basebuild?

Thanks.

Not been on here for a while so forgive me.

Just ran software updates on my H2S, they installed ok and then the box rebooted but stuck at the initial reboot screen. Had to turn it off with the button at the back of the box, sadly now my box just sticks with “boot” on the screen and does nothing else! Rebooted a few times but still the same.

Am I left with having to set it all up again via Basebuild?

Thanks.
Unfortunately you will have.to reflash again
Hopefully you have your line backed up

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I’ve re flashed with Basebuild and will then update to WBv7 again. All ok for now.

I’ll stay clear of the software updates!

Unfortunately you will have.to reflash again
Hopefully you have your line backed up

Don’t have a working line anymore so not worried about that. What channels do you get with a line these days anyway? Thought they were all black? I’ve just got an IPTV subscription.

Seems I’ve lost my timers though sadly. Recordings are fine but timers have gone.

Don’t have a working line anymore so not worried about that. What channels do you get with a line these days anyway? Thought they were all black? I’ve just got an IPTV subscription.

Seems I’ve lost my timers though sadly. Recordings are fine but timers have gone.
Still 100+ channels available There is a thread in the fourm with a list off channels

Hi .. I uninstalled easy vpn plugin and reinstalled it but now I get this msg after downloading and the plugin doesnt work etc .. thanks 20180127_083312.jpg

Back