Wooshbuild Support Thread

Cheers as I said I took a back up of my brothers
Named the file as backupstick as it says on another post and it downloaded
Took to mine and put it in it recognised the usb but said there wasn't any file to download
So I will try as suggested cheerd

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Tried last night changed file from unflash to flash
Put in box flsh came up but unfortunately it just stays like that
Think unless wooshbuild site roles back the version will have no vod on the box

Everything was working fine unto I ran my new script from my iptv provider

Everything was working fine unto I ran my new script from my iptv provider
I ended up flashing 6.1 atv first to put a clean install on then flashed woosh again
Maybe worth factory reset or reflash with new atv from zgemma site first

It has come to my attention the it is possible that when installing as certain IPTV provider it tries to install a dodgy rogue version of the VPN plugin I wrote, this in turn is making it vanish. This isn't a problem of WooshBuild but the IPTV provider trying to use a dodgy version of my plugin.

I am still around, not dead yet. I will look at getting fresh images done for all boxes asap as it seems the more OpenATV 6.1 software updates that are done the more stops working.

Please do not PM me as it will not be answered. My signature does say not to PM me.

Hi mate,
Did you find a solution to this? i have a 2s with v7 on it and my iptv player plugin also won't work as well as the VOD. Tried refresh also but box just freezes when trying to play any iptv plugin or VOD.

Hi mate,
Did you find a solution to this? i have a 2s with v7 on it and my iptv player plugin also won't work as well as the VOD. Tried refresh also but box just freezes when trying to play any iptv plugin or VOD.
some one has put a link with version 5 on have a look a few pages back

Hi mate,
I got hold of an i55 which works fine
I tried all kinds to try install the v5 that has been uploaded but wouldn't work just stayed on flash
Wooshman has posted saying he is going to update his builds so hopefully a fix is on its way
I will continue to try and if I get it working will do a follow up post

It has come to my attention the it is possible that when installing as certain IPTV provider it tries to install a dodgy rogue version of the VPN plugin I wrote, this in turn is making it vanish. This isn't a problem of WooshBuild but the IPTV provider trying to use a dodgy version of my plugin.

I am still around, not dead yet. I will look at getting fresh images done for all boxes asap as it seems the more OpenATV 6.1 software updates that are done the more stops working.

Please do not PM me as it will not be answered. My signature does say not to PM me.
In relation to these issues is there no way of making previous builds available for us to roll back if all it foes it rule out the updated build as the problem

USB stick now won't flash and stuck on WB signals and error message, have tried new usbs but nothing happening. All suggestions appreciated.

USB stick now won't flash and stuck on WB signals and error message, have tried new usbs but nothing happening. All suggestions appreciated.
has any one tried to delete whats in the zgemma file of wb 7 and replace it with the link download just a thought

no need to try that just downloaded it and it has its own zgemma folder
Let us know how you get on
I tried and couldn't get it to work
Flashed as is no look
Flashed after extracted no look
Renamed folder in sh1 to flash still nothing
Tried to run restore no file found
Hope you have better look than me

I got hold of an i55 which works fine
I tried all kinds to try install the v5 that has been uploaded but wouldn't work just stayed on flash
Wooshman has posted saying he is going to update his builds so hopefully a fix is on its way
I will continue to try and if I get it working will do a follow up post

Dads h2s works fine..guess ill just wait for an update then..thanks anyway

Back