Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi guys, newbie here
Iv'e got a h2s box with flawless iptv, what I'd like to know is there a simple way of get whoosh build to accept the script I have from my iptv supplier ( they won't give me a line??)

Im running WB7 and all of a sudden , when scrolling through the epg menu and then selecting a channel from the epg menu , it doesnt open the selected channel . Imstead it closes the epg page and goes back to the channel i was watching before selecting the epg menu . any ideas why ? thanks

Im running WB7 and all of a sudden , when scrolling through the epg menu and then selecting a channel from the epg menu , it doesnt open the selected channel . Imstead it closes the epg page and goes back to the channel i was watching before selecting the epg menu . any ideas why ? thanks
Have you tried deleting the epg data and re-running scans

Go into wb config > change skin, boot theme > delete epg.

Also check your usb is mounted as media hdd
Red > plugins > mount manager

Check your epg is going to the hdd as well
Menu > setup > epg > settings > epg locarion

Thanks usb mounted ok , epg is going to hdd . if i delete epg , how to i get it back on again ? also the problem only happens on certain channels from the epg list , most of them come on when selected , seems strange . thanks

Thanks usb mounted ok , epg is going to hdd . if i delete epg , how to i get it back on again ? also the problem only happens on certain channels from the epg list , most of them come on when selected , seems strange . thanks
just delete epg like makido says then green button/epg importer /and then blue button /then scroll to rytec sky/virgin /press that tick all 6 boxes green to save then yellow to populate epg and when finished green to save again

I have deleted epg and reinstalled but still same problem. When I scroll down to fourth hd select ok , it exits the epg list and goes back to the channel I was watching. It must not be an epg problem. Thanks

Hi guys, newbie here
Iv'e got a h2s box with flawless iptv, what I'd like to know is there a simple way of get whoosh build to accept the script I have from my iptv supplier ( they won't give me a line??)
make sure on woosh 7.002 go plugins download woosh ipeeetv plugin set plugin up enter user an pass for flaw sub run plugin open epg importer set provider to Flaw

Hi guys, newbie here
As above, if you upgrade wooshbuild to 7.002 through WB config. Once done load your iptv script by following the guide for enigma 2 devices, in the files section of your providers Facebook page

hi can any one help using woosh h2h v7 image ,,,in cable tuner, use to have in set up --provider to scan--- cablebruteforce sr-6875-6900-qam-64-256..--- now I got provider to scan --- virgin all channels-- and cant change it to cablebruteforce can anyone help please because when I scan it tells me,, tuner not set up correct thanks mial

hi can any one help using woosh h2h v7 image ,,,in cable tuner, use to have in set up --provider to scan--- cablebruteforce sr-6875-6900-qam-64-256..--- now I got provider to scan --- virgin all channels-- and cant change it to cablebruteforce can anyone help please because when I scan it tells me,, tuner not set up correct thanks mial
go to providers/virginuk generate main bouquet set to (YES) ALL CHANNELS is that what your on about if not explain a bit more thanks

thanks for reply no done that when I go into service searching-- tuner config -- tuner a set to not confif -- tuner b cable setting list saying tuner type dvb c
config mode
network id
used service scan type
provider to scan ------ use to say ---cablebruteforce sr-6875-6900-qam-64-256..--- not now it saying --virgin all-- if you try to change it saying -- virgin pure or telewest but I want ---cablebruteforce thanks hope you understand me

HI
Has anyone experienced IPTV VOD not playing on the Zgemma h2s.
I am running wooshbuild V6
I imported the m3u through echannelizer, creted a folder and the screen is just black when played.
I have tried several differen movies and the screen is always black with no sound, the media player just sits at 0.00. The format of the VOD seems to be MP4,AVI and MKV, here is an example of one from the M3u -
#EXTM3U
#
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-ID="" tvg-name=" VOD EN: 100 Metros (2016)" tvg-logo="http://iptvxxxxx.com:6969/images/not-found.jpg" group-title="English Movies", VOD EN: 100 Metros (2016)
http://iptvxxxxx.com:6969/movie/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/13704.mp4

All other IPTV channels play fine.
Also when the VOD are played on an android device or on the PC with VLC there is no issue ??
Any help would be great.

Back