Wooshbuild Support Thread

Ive got a vu solo2 running wooshbuild (latest version), I've put my iptv multirooom sub on it via script, but i can't get pause, rewind etc to work. I previously had a zgemma running ipab, which it worked on no problem but since i moved over to the vu it seems to of stopped working. It will work fine on free view channels just not iptv.
Any suggestions?

Zgemma boxes allow the pause etc of IPTV, some other boxes don't. I have just tested the Vu Zero with my IPTV and it paused for me which would then rewind too. @makido might be able to answer the solo2 side of it for you. I can't test the Vu Solo4k as I am not allowed the remote at the moment.

Hi. I am flashing with Wooshbuild v7, during Easy Setup, after selecting region, on next screen "Confirm Flashing Wooshbuild" select "yes", then shown screen "Ready to Flash", select "Do it now". Then shows message "Error Download Failed - HTTP Error 403 Forbidden". How do I resolve this Error ? Previously done with no issues.

Hi. I am flashing with Wooshbuild v7, during Easy Setup, after selecting region, on next screen "Confirm Flashing Wooshbuild" select "yes", then shown screen "Ready to Flash", select "Do it now". Then shows message "Error Download Failed - HTTP Error 403 Forbidden". How do I resolve this Error ? Previously done with no issues.
What box are you using please?

hi folks, good afternoon. is anyone with a H5.2TC with WB7 experiencing issues with the stb freezing & rebooting when trying to select a channel in the entertainment menu from favs? Thanks

Could you PM me your external IP address please and try again. I will see if I can see you in the logs and see if I can see anything.

hi woosh,

ive reflashed 2 boxes and cannot get the vpn adder to work again.

after flashing, there is a good internet connection to the box, tested on the speedtest plugin.
i then download the vpn addon, and do encounter an error something along the lines of "opkg=lock" or something, it carries on and does install the addon.
after setting the vpn plugin up, i cannot refresh ip address, and cannot connect to speedtest plugin. there is no internet.
This has happened on 2 different boxes in the last 24 hours.

Any help appreciated. thanks

Info on the flashing WooshBuild error.

One ISP, TalkTalk has marked the WooshBuild website as unsafe if you have their safety features turned on. I don't know about other ISPs. By turning their safety feature off fixed the issue for @mserver77. Thank you to @mserver77 for letting me know about, in this case, TalkTalk.

These safety features, in my opinion should be turned of as they can interfere with IPTV streaming and, in this case, marking safe websites as unsafe. To find these features you will need to login to your ISP account online, find them and turn them off.

Sky - Sky Broadband Shield
TalkTalk - HomeSafe
BT - Web Protect, Virus Protect and Parental Controls.
Virgin - Web Safe
EE - Content Lock
Plusnet - Safe Guard

I don't know about other ISPs but the above are the mainstream ones.

In the past, users have turned off these "features" only to have them turned back on again automatically by the ISP so don't think just because you have turned them off once doesn't mean they won't come back on. Sky have been the worst for this.

I am not saying turn off the Parental controls and appreciate you have children who also use the internet so do this at your own discretion, I am just letting you know what can cause issues.

Last edited:
Ive got a vu solo2 running wooshbuild (latest version), I've put my iptv multirooom sub on it via script, but i can't get pause, rewind etc to work. I previously had a zgemma running ipab, which it worked on no problem but since i moved over to the vu it seems to of stopped working. It will work fine on free view channels just not iptv.
Any suggestions?
Just tried the solo 2 and yeah I am able to pause iptv

Anyone know of any reason why my box would just reboot itself? H2s, Woosh 7, updated, EPG and IPTV set for early morning d/load.
It just rebooted in the middle of watching MotoGP on IPTV.
Ta

If it rebooted without you doing anything it crashed. Why it crashed will be in the error logs.
/home/root/logs
and will be the most recent in the list.

If you send me a copy or attach here I will take a look.

If it rebooted without you doing anything it crashed. Why it crashed will be in the error logs.
/home/root/logs
and will be the most recent in the list.

If you send me a copy or attach here I will take a look.

Be with you shortly Woosh .. Have to give instructions to Mrs over the phone - Could be a hair puller!!

Back