Wooshbuild Support Thread

WB7 running on F1 box using WB sly skin. Can I get the top picks to change so that I don't have to see Car Share and James Corden every time I press menu or can I get rid of them.

Probably something simple I am missing but I can't find out how to do it.

Going back a few pages there were issues with the vpn adder, and ipvanish.
I'm having similar trouble where as the internet fully stops when this plugin is added/started.
Did anyone sort or find anything out!
Thanks

I have just flashed the H2S box, with BaseBuild, initialised the USB and went through the procedure. Just like Makido flashed first go. Screen shots below.

This is pointing towards USB corruption or whatever, but it isn't BaseBuild or WooshBuild image it downloads. In another thread I said about flashing a clean openATV 6.1 and then Flashing BaseBuild after that. Why this works sometimes I don't know as it should make no difference.

OpenATV 6.1 for Zgemma H2S ONLY: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.1-zgemmah2s-20180315_usb.zip

Extract the zgemma folder to your USB and flash - Press the front power button if the screen says USB.

upload_2018-3-16_20-24-40.png

upload_2018-3-16_20-24-54.png

upload_2018-3-16_20-25-33.png

upload_2018-3-16_20-30-30.png

upload_2018-3-16_20-31-57.png

WB7 running on F1 box using WB sly skin. Can I get the top picks to change so that I don't have to see Car Share and James Corden every time I press menu or can I get rid of them.

Probably something simple I am missing but I can't find out how to do it.
Try this as I have changed the way the new skins install Toppicks so am a little rusty.

Menu -> Timers -> CronTimers - if you have a skypicks.sh listed, highlight and delete (red button)
Now green button to add a new one.
Select Hourly and move down to Command type and change to Predefined. Now using the left / right - select skypicks.sh and save.

Wait until something o'clock and see if they have changed.

Having issues with the h2s, initially the the issue was the woosh boot up screen would load in a small square on the screen "instead of full screen" then the hdmi signal would stop when boot loaded to 100 on the box.. The box was still responsive to remote command but no activity on the TV. I flashed the box to woosh 7 "previously 5 something" which seemed to have completed successfully but it turned out there was no audio on any source but the video is fine.. Reflashed again to no resolve... Any ideas?

Have you tried a different HDMI lead and input into your TV. For it to have issues on 5.x and also 7 indicates hardware or HDMI cable, I would start with the lead and tv socket

Thanks for your speedy reply. I have ruled the cables out, tried different inputs and other devices work fine on them inputs.
Hardware maybe but two different issues on each version of wb.
7 is working great now minus the audio..

Wooshman. The skywb theme is missing the progress.png file and crashing all boxes when you try and fast forward/rewind catchup tv by holding down the right arrow on the remote (this is the only way of controlling playback for catchup or video on demand natively)

The file should be located here: usr/share/enigma2/SKYWB/selectbars

This is the missing file http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07560989141131942946

Is there anyway this can be fixed so users don't have to do this manually?

Thank you Kindly.

Try this as I have changed the way the new skins install Toppicks so am a little rusty.

Menu -> Timers -> CronTimers - if you have a skypicks.sh listed, highlight and delete (red button)
Select Hourly and move down to Command type and change to Predefined. Now using the left / right - select skypicks.sh and save.

Sorry wooshman its' not worked

Thanks for your speedy reply. I have ruled the cables out, tried different inputs and other devices work fine on them inputs.
Hardware maybe but two different issues on each version of wb.
7 is working great now minus the audio..
The trouble is that it is an isolated problem(s) which I would say is something your end. Have you looked and messed with the audio settings to see if different options give you sound?

Yellow button -> Then use red and green buttons to change options. Can't say it will give you audio but only other thing I can think of.

Tried that already, audio settings are very limited. I am thinking a factory reset as a last resort.. Heard a few people say an FR is a bad move for this box though?

The trouble is that it is an isolated problem(s) which I would say is something your end. Have you looked and messed with the audio settings to see if different options give you sound?

Yellow button -> Then use red and green buttons to change options. Can't say it will give you audio but only other thing I can think of.

It just doesn't work and you just end up flashing your box. The only time it will work if you you only have a pure OpenATV on the box. Otherwise you have to do it from telnet.

Flash a clean OpenATV and add AB E2 from the plugins to scan sat channels and see if you get any sound and take it from there.

Back