Wooshbuild Support Thread

Been running a vpn on my zgemma h2s, latest wooshbuild. Been using liberty shield through a separate router. It’s started playing up on a regular basis so have set up a digibit account. Using the add vpn easily plugin; input my username and password, light goes green, save, exit. Light goes red. IP address doesn’t change but when checking on openvpn it shows running. Screen is black and no iptv channels working. If I swap back to my liberty shield router it works. Can someone please help. Thanks
if you get some one with decent iptv you should not need a vpn they should sort it from there end

@wooshman i see WOS are not offering the Formula F1 anymore :( you got anything else similar in the wings that you're currently building/testing?

Not a zgemma fan and WOS are saying the new Tiviar Alpha+ is the replacement for the F1 which has the same remote and is from the same factory. Need to buy a second box but want one you support and isn't massively expensive

I am still having problems watching avi, mp4, mkv and other files from usb when i ftp them over from a pc.
I have reflashed to the latest build 3 times still the same result.
I have tried 4 usb sticks using low format and then Windows format and getting the box to install it.
The box will record sat channels to the usb and they play back ok.(All 4 usb's)
I have ftp over the files and in the file list they show and then when playing the files they may play for 10 secs and then the picture freezes and the 5 secs later the sound stops and the circle spins but on theu usb's there is no activity light.
I rebbot the box and if i try the same file again it may do the same or sometimes it will play all the way and i replay 3 times and it's ok but then play the file again and it stops again.
This has happened on all usb's and the downloaded files play ok on my pc or connected to a tablet ok.
Woosh said about sending files over the network but my box shows up but says i dont have access to it for some reason its on about getting admin rights or something like that.
I have said before that i never had this issue on version 5, it's only happening on version 7.
Is there a Wooshbuild 5 that i can download to put on the box to see if that cures my issues?
I haven't changed any settings and when i have reflashed i have left the box as it is after reflash but i have only changed to sky skin.

I followed makido's link and got the version 5.2/3 i think and flashed using local and when it finished it showed 6.1 in the info page which i think is not the version 5 .
I let it run for 24 hours and i still have had issues with video files freezing and then having to push the button at the rear to reboot.
I thought i would also swap the usb at the rear and put it into the front usb port and try that to see if i have a problem with that rear port.
I watched 1 50 min video and that was ok but when i went to watch it again it froze on about 40 mins so rebooted and watch again but only got about 2/3 mins in and froze again.
I am trying to eliminate the box as a problem and now having both usb ports having the same issue and using 4 usb sticks i am thinking it is the build that maybe the problem.
To rule this out can i put another build onto the box that is not Woosh and if so what one should i try to rule out a Zgemma box problem?
Thanks for any help.

ok i know ive seen this some where but i just cant find it now its about widening the margins on the epg can any body help please thank you
its in menu - setup - usage and gui - extended gui - OSD position , then you can change the size of the picture displayed.

at least that's what i assume you are after?

if you get some one with decent iptv you should not need a vpn they should sort it from there end
i use the xtreme editor VPN instead of wooshmans VPN adder seems to work better with Digibit for me, sorry Woosh i don't mean to promote other products over yours as your work is brilliant and very much appreciated!

I've not tried the VPN adder in a while so i don't know if it's been updated?

This should also be posted in the VPN section of the forums, apologies again wooshman

Last edited:
I followed makido's link and got the version 5.2/3 i think and flashed using local and when it finished it showed 6.1 in the info page which i think is not the version 5 .
I let it run for 24 hours and i still have had issues with video files freezing and then having to push the button at the rear to reboot.
I thought i would also swap the usb at the rear and put it into the front usb port and try that to see if i have a problem with that rear port.
I watched 1 50 min video and that was ok but when i went to watch it again it froze on about 40 mins so rebooted and watch again but only got about 2/3 mins in and froze again.
I am trying to eliminate the box as a problem and now having both usb ports having the same issue and using 4 usb sticks i am thinking it is the build that maybe the problem.
To rule this out can i put another build onto the box that is not Woosh and if so what one should i try to rule out a Zgemma box problem?
Thanks for any help.
Why not try openATV raw image, here for the H.2S :-
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2s

error 403 when trying update wooshbuild. I have read that the site has been marked as unsafe but I have tried the download on 2 different internet connections from different providers with out any safety features on. my box has a vpn and I have also switched on the vpn and I'm still getting error 403. can anyone help.

garymoore,said
.error 403 when trying update wooshbuild. I have read that the site has been marked as unsafe but I have tried the download on 2 different internet connections from different providers with out any safety features on. my box has a vpn and I have also switched on the vpn and I'm still getting error 403. can anyone help.

benijofar said; Read post 4905 on this thread ?

Back from 10 days away. Reading and catching up.

The WooshBuild site will be moved to resolve the 403 and safe not site issue once and for all. I will get this done as soon as possible.

I have had a lot of PMs recently which haven't been replied to. For months I have had a big red message in my signature not to PM me for support and to use the support thread. It is nothing personal when I don't reply to PMs but I don't do support via PM as many other people can help as your problem has already been answered before in the thread.

WB v7
can't find 'install local extension' option
anyone know where it is?
also, how come my zgemma isn't seeing my ipk file on my usb stick automatically?
thought it usually did & prompted install steps?

WB v7
can't find 'install local extension' option
anyone know where it is?
also, how come my zgemma isn't seeing my ipk file on my usb stick automatically?
thought it usually did & prompted install steps?
Blue button > plugins > ipk installer

Back