Wooshbuild Support Thread

Just wipe the boxes guys with a clean flash by which ever method works best.To many issues in that crash log
Yep think I mentioned a while ago I had the same issues with the H2S running builds. Fixed the blue spinning wheel of death by clean install running latest ATV & only installing what was necessary, oh & cache flush running of course. This was just with FTA/SAT & no IPTV though.

Hi Guys,

I have just flashed the latest version of OpenATV and then Wooshbuild on to a Zgemma H9s, everything works perfectly apart from the USB Cam Importer. Soon as I click on this it pauses for a couple of seconds then I get the enigma crash screen appear.
The box then pops up with the crash message.
Any idea's?

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I have just flashed the latest version of OpenATV and then Wooshbuild on to a Zgemma H9s, everything works perfectly apart from the USB Cam Importer. Soon as I click on this it pauses for a couple of seconds then I get the enigma crash screen appear.
The box then pops up with the crash message.
Any idea's?

Cheers
The cam importer doesn't work now,you need to ftp put your cline in the a etc folder and nline in user,key folder or use oscam.

Morning everyone. OK, so I have an issue where my H2S keeps rebooting its User Interface (shuts down and reboots from "50"). I have tried 3 different skins to see if that helps but it hasn't.
I now have the added complication that Filezilla won't connect to the box. I can connect with OpenWebif but not Filezilla (Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server"). I have the host address correct, username and password are correct (at least, I'm putting in what I set them to many months ago!) and I'm using Port 21 which has always worked before.
If I can't get to connect with FZ then I can't really go much further with tryin to fix this thing can I?

Last edited:
If you are using open atv 6.4 you have to set
A password within the system to f.t.p by
Filezilla
Menu Setup System Network Password setup add password green button to save

If you are using open atv 6.4 you have to set
A password within the system to f.t.p by
Filezilla
Menu Setup System Network Password setup add password green button to save
Yes thanks, I've done that some time ago. Rebooting the H2S has now given me access. I have access to my logs - there are no crash logs but there are 112 debug reports since yesterday morning - all tying up with the times of the User interface reboots. Unfortunately the debug reports are really long so I can't post it here in it's entirety. Is there anything specific that would help pinpoint my issue?

Presumably a full reboot of the system wouldn't have wiped any crash logs? Just wondering why there aren't any when I have obviously been having issues

Might need complete reflash by u.s.b
To fix the problem have you a back up of
Your line details
I have a back up of the line details and my IPTV supplier. What I don't have is any clue how to do a reflash by USB! I think it's several years since I did it that way. The last reflash I did (just before Christmas when this problem last appeared) was done online. Presumably the instructions are around the site somewhere? I thought there was a sticky in this forum (H2S) but I guess it's been moved.

Thanks for your input.

I have a back up of the line details and my IPTV supplier. What I don't have is any clue how to do a reflash by USB! I think it's several years since I did it that way. The last reflash I did (just before Christmas when this problem last appeared) was done online. Presumably the instructions are around the site somewhere? I thought there was a sticky in this forum (H2S) but I guess it's been moved.

Thanks for your input.
openATV Nightly Downloads

Select airdigital and your box from the drop down box transfer the file to your usb stick and insert it in your box to reflash

Sorry for the stupid question but, once the Open ATV has been loaded do I just then follow the instructions for putting Whooshbuild back on? Thanks

Once you have downloaded the file
Extract using WinZip Drag the zgemma folder on your desktop Then drag the file onto formated to 32 u.s.b stick Within the
Folder rename non force to force
Power of your reciever insert u.s.b stick
Rear port Hold the front button on then press in the white button should flash

If you change the noforce file to force there is no need to hold any buttons in just pop USB into rear USB port and power box on after a couple of seconds you should see flash on front display.
Then once flashed with open atv 6.4 and you get to hdmi setting put remote down and go ontowb browser for terminal/or open putty enter your box ip address press enter will say login as type root press enter.
Will say logged in as and your box name then enter all of the opkg command.
opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk then press enter and wooshbuild infinity will download and install

(Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server"). I have the host address correct, username and password are correct (at least, I'm putting in what I set them to many months ago!)
Change the password using the remote.
In my experience the box 'forgets' the password over time.
I don't think mine has managed more than a few weeks before I need to reset password due to being unable to login.

Back