Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi folks,

Looking for some help..

I installed infinity on my h2s and the latest all4one plug in.

Since I've reinstalled the box it intermittently reboots without me pressing anything.

It also has an issue where the blue wheel starts spinning and then freezes completely.

Is there a setting that needs updated?

One thing I did note.... It wouldn't let me mount my hdd when setting up again, could that be the issue...

Its
Ryza
Flash with OpenATV 6.4
Change Skin to MetrixHD or SkyQ V3.500
In All4One change Update every X Hours to: 24
In EGP Import change Start import after booting up to: NEVER
In Timeshift Settings change AUtomatically start timeshift after to: DISABLED

Whats that young man... Is that in place of wooshbuild?

And can you use all4one on it?

Also I assume there is a tutorial for that on here?

Thanks Ryza
Just a cautionary word. I installed Grogbuild a few months ago and it caused my H2S to lock up very frequently and became too frustrating to use. I switched back to Whooshbuild on Saturday and not a single lock up since. I don't know why Grogbuild caused me to have so many issues where other people seemed to be getting on fine with it but it certainly didn't work well with my H2S. Perhaps the H2S isn't powerful enough for it.

Only problem I have with Whooshbuild is that E2i Player doesn't seem to have any active links.

Just a cautionary word. I installed Grogbuild a few months ago and it caused my H2S to lock up very frequently and became too frustrating to use. I switched back to Whooshbuild on Saturday and not a single lock up since. I don't know why Grogbuild caused me to have so many issues where other people seemed to be getting on fine with it but it certainly didn't work well with my H2S. Perhaps the H2S isn't powerful enough for it.

Only problem I have with Whooshbuild is that E2i Player doesn't seem to have any active links.

E2iPlayer Configuration Settings
  • Auto check for plugin update: yes​
  • The preferred update server: Gitlab
  • Select Gitlab repository owner: maxbambi
  • Update packet type: precompiled – CHANGE to: all types
  • Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests: yes​
  • If selected movie doesn't play press BLUE and Set active movie player to: [external gstplayer[ without buffering​

E2iPlayer Configuration Settings
  • Auto check for plugin update: yes​
  • The preferred update server: Gitlab
  • Select Gitlab repository owner: maxbambi
  • Update packet type: precompiled – CHANGE to: all types
  • Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests: yes​
  • If selected movie doesn't play press BLUE and Set active movie player to: [external gstplayer[ without buffering​
OK thanks. Done all that. It seems that some of the better destinations for TV Series are now not working (Thewatchseries and cartoon HD). I guess that's just what happens.

OK thanks. Done all that. It seems that some of the better destinations for TV Series are now not working (Thewatchseries and cartoon HD). I guess that's just what happens.
The watch series stopped about 6 weeks ago, cartoon hd is working for me, I mostly use this and 123 movies and TSI Player for what I need, but on 123 movies the search function does not work well, so you need to find whatever you are looking for, but most things do work.

The watch series stopped about 6 weeks ago, cartoon hd is working for me, I mostly use this and 123 movies and TSI Player for what I need, but on 123 movies the search function does not work well, so you need to find whatever you are looking for, but most things do work.
Yes, when the watch series stopped working I started using cartoon HD (I believe that you recommended it at the time). Unfortunately, Cartoon HD wasn't working for me this morning- hopefully it was just a temporary glitch.

Still working here, but I am using 2020. 10. 04. 01 version, still havent updated yet, maybe thats why. What I have noticed today is that series on filmativa are no longer working.

I can't find TSI Player on my version of E2iPlayer by maxbambi (downloaded in WooshBuild), is it in another version?

Its at the bottom page for me on the last line underneath youtube and yes movies, I use grog freerange, thats why its there, its included in his settings.

in wooshbuild e2iplayer go to bottom click on the cube (all) and tsi player is at the bottom
Using WooshBuild Infinity but TSiPlayer is not in my E2iPlayer version 2020.10.08.04 with these config. settings:
Preferred update server: Gitlab
Repository owner: maxbambi
Update packet type: all types
I am using WooshBuild's current default version of E2iPlayer, that updates with Software Update and also with manual E2iPlayer Green Down Arrow update. Perhaps I need to change version or settings to see TSiPlayer?

if you go to the bottom were the green arrow is for updating if you press the rubix cube next to config then go to the bottom is it not there im on wooshbuild

if you go to the bottom were the green arrow is for updating if you press the rubix cube next to config then go to the bottom is it not there im on wooshbuild
Yes I have done all that and still cannot see it! Do you have different version of E2iPlayer?

The preferred update server = Gitlab
Select Gitlab repository owner = maxbambi
Update packet type = with source code
Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests = yes.

change these 2 you have got this first set to all types and cant see what the other one is set to
Update packet type = with source code
Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests = yes.

and ive just updated mine to 2020.10.08.07 and i have tsi player still i got my version from here though have a look if the above doesnt work
LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

Back