Wooshbuild Support Thread

HView attachment 23012 View attachment 23012 View attachment 23012 i guys newbie have a Zgemma-star s box what version of Wooshbuild does it take lost.
HView attachment 23012 View attachment 23012 View attachment 23012 i guys newbie have a Zgemma-star s box what version of Wooshbuild does it take lost.
So my box has the model name ZGemma Star H2 in green and the logo by the on/off button is blue. I am guessing that it is a clone.

Hey brand new to zgemma i have added wooshbuild to the box is there anything i need to do next eg. enable automatic updates etc or does wooshbuild do this without the user needing to change settings?

Hey brand new to zgemma i have added wooshbuild to the box is there anything i need to do next eg. enable automatic updates etc or does wooshbuild do this without the user needing to change settings?
The only things to do are add your line (gift) if using satellite i wouldn't worry lol.
Run crossEPG downloader from the green button.

That's it. The rest is pre-configured.

The only things to do are add your line (gift) if using satellite i wouldn't worry lol.
Run crossEPG downloader from the green button.

That's it. The rest is pre-configured.

Thanks for your help if using sat i wouldnt bother with any of it lol the virmin i have has an epg wots the advantage of running cross EPG as you mentioned?

Hi,

Was wondering if my old Zgemma Star 2s would work with VM Line? Also can Wooshbuild V5 populate the VM channels on the 2S Box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah I see, I misplaced my Zgemma H2S somewhere.. guess I need to look for that. Yea I got cable at home mate

Even the h2s struggle to do IPTV
We need a debloated build and
lf anyone can Mr wooshmans the man.

Ah I see, I misplaced my Zgemma H2S somewhere.. guess I need to look for that. Yea I got cable at home mate

Even the h2s struggle to do IPTV
We need a debloated build and
lf anyone can Mr wooshmans the man.

Back