Wooshbuild Support Thread

It is being worked on. I will get something running asap. We like to make it all work first (or try) and want to make IPTV easy to add regardless of provider.

It has been thought about, thought about some more and are in a position to put it into place - Well, at least start doing it.

It is being worked on. I will get something running asap. We like to make it all work first (or try) and want to make IPTV easy to add regardless of provider.

It has been thought about, thought about some more and are we now are in a position to put it into place - Well, at least start doing it.

IPTV player is updated from within IPTV Player. If software updates list IPTV Player and you choose to update from there it will install all updates and not just one. Highlighting one update doesn't just install one, it installs them all.

Last edited:
Hi guys I'm using a Vu+ solo4K box . WB config was on oldish version1.037 so removed it but newer 1.050 does'nt install. If I do it using the blue button there are 102 updates and the box crashes so I have no WB config plugin without reflash and back to old version?

Hi, I seem to be loosing a lot of EPG information, even for channels that are still ok? Running Crossepg update doesn't get them back, channels are just blank. ITV2 for example.

Anyone else getting this? I have Autobouquets auto updates set to disabled as I have replaced some of my channels with IPTV - could this have anything to do with it?

Last edited:
Hi, I seem to be loosing a lot of EPG information, even for channels that are still ok? Running Crossepg update doesn't get them back, channels are just blank. ITV2 for example.

Anyone else getting this? I have Autobouquets Audi updates set to disabled as I have replaced some of my channels with IPTV - could this have anything to do with it?
have you disabled the cross EPG update too?

Problem solved - we'd had a power cut overnight and the HDD caddy hadn't come on again, and epg is stored on it! the penny just dropped when I realised I also had no recordings!

My bad!!

Thanks though!

Anyone else getting this? I have Autobouquets Audi updates set to disabled as I have replaced some of my channels with IPTV - could this have anything to do with it?
Is your hard drive full of recordings maybe. Or full of old time shift cache. Open dream explorer head to hdd and delete files in movie and timeshift. Red button to delete.

IMG_20170602_015153947.jpg Reflashed but having trouble updating wooshbuild-config file

It seems that the location to update the wooshbuild config is unreachable. Please see attachment.
I tried to flash wooshbuild v5.003 for zgemma star s and noticed that config file was still on 1.040 but everything else with the imag went through fine.
I tried to remove the existing config via plugins and reapply and that's when I noticed the download error. Other download plugins work ok eg IPTV Player. It's probably one for the developers.

Thanks

Need help with Autotimer dont understand all settings IE what different between exact match and match title?

If I am recording something that on everyday of week what best settings to choose.

also if recording somthing that once a week should i choose record on this day only?

View attachment 23030 Reflashed but having trouble updating wooshbuild-config file

It seems that the location to update the wooshbuild config is unreachable. Please see attachment.
I tried to flash wooshbuild v5.003 for zgemma star s and noticed that config file was still on 1.040 but everything else with the imag went through fine.
I tried to remove the existing config via plugins and reapply and that's when I noticed the download error. Other download plugins work ok eg IPTV Player. It's probably one for the developers.

Thanks

I am having the same issue won't update past 1.040. I have had to reflash with v6 file from wooshman website that's the only way I could get passed it.

Removing WBconfig from the plugins and then trying to redownload it just give me the error you have posted above.

If you haven't updated in long time I would always recommend a reflash from my experience that best things to do also update with openatv software updates regularly I do it twice a week otherwise if u get ask to update 100+ files it seems to wa

Hi

I did a v5.003 reflash originally from wooshbuild too but to no avail. I don't think we can flash v6 on Star S, can we?
Can we not have the ipk file placed in downloads section?

I w
Hi guys I'm using a Vu+ solo4K box . WB config was on oldish version1.037 so removed it but newer 1.050 does'nt install. If I do it using the blue button there are 102 updates and the box crashes so I have no WB config plugin without reflash and back to old version?
I will get the image updated asap.

You say 1.050 doesn't install, what does it do please?

Back