WooshBuild v1 - Open ATV 5.1 Image - An image for Zgemma H2 and H2S

Status
Not open for further replies.
This works. I set the box up during my dinner break in a bit of a rush and must not have clicked to open the channel like you and Whoosh suggested (because i'm an idiot). Thanks for the help

You are not thick because the art of asking questions is the source to all knowledge.

hi there, i got my h2s from the sponsor yesterday and flashed it with your instructions this morning, wow it's like night and day the difference from the openbox v8s. love it, i created an mgcamd file with my line details in and it worked like a charm, got all my channels, the only little niggle i can't fathom is setting my default tv area, i followed several times the instructions and everytime i press start scan it times out after about 15 seconds. i want to change it to sheffield.
many thanks

hi there, i got my h2s from the sponsor yesterday and flashed it with your instructions this morning, wow it's like night and day the difference from the openbox v8s. love it, i created an mgcamd file with my line details in and it worked like a charm, got all my channels, the only little niggle i can't fathom is setting my default tv area, i followed several times the instructions and everytime i press start scan it times out after about 15 seconds. i want to change it to sheffield.
many thanks
I am not sure what is timing out to be honest or have you got this resolved? Do you have any more details that could help?

---------- Post Merged at 02:26 PM ----------

Just installed your image easy to follow great work [emoji106]
Nice one Peter, thanks for the feedback.

no still not resolved it, the epg is working fine then when i follow the next step to change your area i selected sheffield custom then green ok button then press start scan, it says after a few seconds autobouquetsmaker timeout for tuner lock"
iv'e no idea

Have you got both leads in top left bottom right? if only one you need to disable tunerb menu, setup, service searching, Tuner configuration change tuner b to unconfigured then reboot then autobouqete marker start scan

Ok I think tuner a is bottom right

---------- Post Merged at 04:06 PM ----------

Hi Wooshman great guide here's a pic for tuner configuration
15279d1450634760-vix3-2030-zgemma2s-tuner-setup.jpg then the instructions above to change it if you only have one cable

Don't thank me I nicked it from mtpockets guide like I said even though I'm a vix man this guide is great good work
Well consider yourself told off and also mentioned in the thanks section, along with mtpockets, for the image.

Great stuff craigrac, have fun doing thr LNB and cable :-)

Wooshman you legend. With your image and instructions, and members Q&A I was up and running in no time. Thanks for all your hard work

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back