WooshBuild v1 - Open ATV 5.1 Image - An image for Zgemma H2 and H2S

Status
Not open for further replies.
followed this guide but no matter what usb stick I tried it would not flash and i had no other devices attached to the box i have managed to flash it manually by inserting the usb and finding it in the box settings, everything set up now except EGP is not populating, everytime I download EPG it is still coming back blank, any ideas.

followed this guide but no matter what usb stick I tried it would not flash and i had no other devices attached to the box i have managed to flash it manually by inserting the usb and finding it in the box settings, everything set up now except EGP is not populating, everytime I download EPG it is still coming back blank, any ideas.
Once the EPG has download, have tried scrolling through a few pages of channels or pressing the previous and next buttons on your remote. I found that the EPG had populated but the channels I was on when setting up had no EPG.

Once the EPG has download, have tried scrolling through a few pages of channels or pressing the previous and next buttons on your remote. I found that the EPG had populated but the channels I was on when setting up had no EPG.

As Den55 says, move through the EPG. Press the Prev & Next buttons to scroll through the tabs along the top. When you hit all channels you should see it all.

Ok thanks that worked, trouble is channels seem to be in random order, is there a quick way to sort them as i currently have BBC 1 HD, then Disney XD ect

Ok thanks that worked, trouble is channels seem to be in random order, is there a quick way to sort them as i currently have BBC 1 HD, then Disney XD ect

What is that showing on? The all channels tab?

It might be worth rescanning your channels:

Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Delete Bouquets -> Yes
then select Start Scan.

Once this has finished, exit right back to the TV, then

Press the green button on remote, highlight "CrossEPG Download" and press OK to re-import the EPG.

Exit right back to TV and check your EPG again.

Ok thank you all sorted now, me being a numpty with the remote.
Happens to the best of us Kingy :-)

Didn't you have to do the above steps then? If not it will do it at 4am anyway, but if you want to do it now it takes about 3 minutes to complete.

No I did all the steps ok just did not read the bit properly about prev and next buttons on the remote so on EGp I was not looking at all channels.

---------- Post Merged at 05:10 PM ----------

Do i need to have more than one softcam running, currently have just mgcamd 1.35a running ?

No, the latest version of the skin I understand is some minor changes.

When you download the EPG, does it switch to the radio channel and then start to download stuff before switching to full screen TV and then back to the menu? It sounds to me like you have missed a step somewhere. Do that entire step again, worst case, put the USB stick back in the box and re-flash to start again.

Please let me know when you sort it though as I would be interested for the future what the cause was.

Thanks

Have done it twice already and yea, it goes to the radio and downloads everything fine. Will try again and take a screen shot if it does it again.

Yes please, a screen shot could get you a quick answer from someone. Sorry you seem to be having trouble.

Wooshman,

Just wanted to update and thank you. I didn't realise that it was showing the last scanned and had to use the prev and next buttons on the epg. Common noob error hopefully!

Now to sort all the family out... A couple on VM. Am I right in guessing that the h2h box is basically the same as h2s but instead is for vm?

Cheers all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all!

First post. Recently bought a proper Zgemma H.S. after doing a lot of reading, and now (after some more reading!) am looking to install a build on it to get me up and running.

WooshBuild looks great and is exactly what I am looking for but can anyone confirm it will work fine on the H.S. boxes? (Apologies but wasn't able to search, H.S. is too small!)

Thanks and regards.

Do i need to have more than one softcam running, currently have just mgcamd 1.35a running ?

No, one is all you should need. I just run one without any issues.

---------- Post Merged at 01:04 AM ----------

Hi all!

First post. Recently bought a proper Zgemma H.S. after doing a lot of reading, and now (after some more reading!) am looking to install a build on it to get me up and running.

WooshBuild looks great and is exactly what I am looking for but can anyone confirm it will work fine on the H.S. boxes? (Apologies but wasn't able to search, H.S. is too small!)

Thanks and regards.

No sorry, this will work with H2S and H2H. The 2S has a different file structure. Kiddac's setup guild though would walk you through setting up your box step by step and end up much like a sly box give or take some tweaks.

thanks a lot guys all sorted now much appriated for your help

---------- Post Merged at 01:25 AM ----------

just loading a line on filezilla pressed urs then keys and folder empty cant seem to drag file over to it or transfer anything to empty directory listing

thanks a lot guys all sorted now much appriated for your help

---------- Post Merged at 01:25 AM ----------

just loading a line on filezilla pressed urs then keys and folder empty cant seem to drag file over to it or transfer anything to empty directory listing

if you have a newcamd.list file, you also need to copy over mc_cfg to the same folder usr/keys

why not try the line transfer file, just copy your files into that folder, or edit the file you need your line details to go in and then run the bat file. It will do it for you.

Can I ask, if I buy a Zgemma and install all the above, will I get channels such as Sky standard package or would I still need to source a line?

Can I ask, if I buy a Zgemma and install all the above, will I get channels such as Sky standard package or would I still need to source a line?

You still need to buy a line, post in the request thread, you will get a million PMs

Great guide for my set up- thank you Wooshman

---------- Post Merged at 12:16 PM ----------

Any advise on getting a line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back