WooshBuild v1 - Open ATV 5.1 Image - An image for Zgemma H2 and H2S

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would I go about adding this to 3 separate boxes ( mate wants multi room) as would I need 3 separate lines and if so can I still use your add a line software?

Hello,

Set everything up on this guide but cannot get the 'line' working.

Host (IP): s*********.***
• Port: 2****
• User: 5***********E
• Pass: 5***********2
• Des KEY : (01************************14)

Hope I'm allowed to post that - used * to hide information.

Any help would be massively appreciated!

When I first got the box I scratched my head a few times on selecting the folders so tried to make the instructions as clear as possible, but it was one of the areas which did concern me a bit so you are not alone.
1st, did you initialise the WD and did you restart the box? Restarting creates the folders on the external drive - timeshift and movie. - If you didn't, restart now and see if that makes a difference.
You have to only highlight the folder timeshift before pressing the OK button once it lets you into your WD

I retried the steps mentioned but still no joy. Screenshots below

newreply.php
GetFileAttachment

Pressed ok
GetFileAttachment

newreply.php

Pressed ok
GetFileAttachment

newreply.php

Correctly identified my wd hdd, pressed ok
GetFileAttachment

newreply.php

Then it returns me to the beginning

Any ideas why that may happening? Is there another method I should try? I'm guessing the hdd is acceptable because the box has picked it up?

Go down highlight movie and green (OK) then save

makmg sure that it's /media/hdd/movie/ or just hit on when hovering over passport to save there.

Go down highlight movie and green (OK) then save
makmg sure that it's /media/hdd/movie/ or just hit on when hovering over passport to save there.

Do I chose movie for timeshift? I thought timeshift was the live pausing element?

---------- Post Merged at 08:38 PM ----------

So timeshift location now shows /media/hdd/timeshift
and
Autorecord location now shows /media/hdd/movie

Is this the correct setting?

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ----------

Worked for me thanks wooshman, I changed my CCcam.cfg to cccamd.list and whacked that bat file and bingo... Took a minute but away she went! Cheers for the quick reply

How to you save a .list file? I open the .cfg file and renamed cccamd.list but it still shows as a cfg file.
The FTP doesn't seem to work (black cmd screen keeps looping and not closing) so wanted to give this suggestion a try and see if that fixes the problem

Can someone advise me on what are the best options to do a series link type recording? It seems a bit hit or miss from what I am doing which is obviously wrong lol

Sorry, been busy for a couple of days.

does this fireware auto update?
Not automatically no. You have to use your finger to do updates.
Menu -> Setup -> Software management -> Software update -> Green Button (Update)
Then when updates are done, press OK twice to restart your box.

How would I go about adding this to 3 separate boxes ( mate wants multi room) as would I need 3 separate lines and if so can I still use your add a line software?
It depends on your line provider. Some allow multi room, some don't meaning you have to buy a line per box. But if you can have multi line, make sure you never plug your box into someone else's internet as it will use 2 different ip address and might get you blocked.

Wooshman does the backup save everything How do you restore?
You could create your own backup image which when restored would put your box back to how it was when created, so line details, epg, storage locations etc.

I retried the steps mentioned but still no joy. Screenshots below
Pressed ok
Pressed ok
Correctly identified my wd hdd, pressed ok
Then it returns me to the beginning

Any ideas why that may happening? Is there another method I should try? I'm guessing the hdd is acceptable because the box has picked it up?

Techno, try using a USB stick even an 8gb will do. If it works this will prove that you are doing the setup correctly. Once working, do the same thing but with your HDD.

Hi guys,

So, as an avid Sucmnsee user... What benefits / advantages does this have over it?

Cheers

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi wooshman ,went to watch the sports tonight to find my line had dropped out. Not sure why, I had rebooted the zgemma box yesterday ,could that of caused it? If not what could of? Used your bat file to get it showing all channels again but a bit of a pain as I haven't a pc, just a iPad.

Have you tested your tuners via the menu?? i don't remember where it is, but you can test both. But this isn't an image issue. Please create a new thread if needed.

No issues. That works fine for me.
Great job.

I have checked the. Tuners menu some threads say they should be the same but I'm not sure what I'm looking for , basically recording one premium channel and watching another causes line drop out if everyone else is OK with their set up I'll try a simple re flash

I have checked the. Tuners menu some threads say they should be the same but I'm not sure what I'm looking for , basically recording one premium channel and watching another causes line drop out if everyone else is OK with their set up I'll try a simple re flash

This was one of the first thing I checked. It works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back