WooshBuild v1 - Open ATV 5.1 Image - An image for Zgemma H2 and H2S

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first got the box I scratched my head a few times on selecting the folders so tried to make the instructions as clear as possible, but it was one of the areas which did concern me a bit so you are not alone.
1st, did you initialise the WD and did you restart the box? Restarting creates the folders on the external drive - timeshift and movie. - If you didn't, restart now and see if that makes a difference.
You have to only highlight the folder timeshift before pressing the OK button once it lets you into your WD

I retried the steps mentioned but still no joy. Screenshots below

GetFileAttachment

Pressed ok

GetFileAttachment

Pressed ok

GetFileAttachment

Correctly identified my wd hdd, pressed ok

GetFileAttachment

Then it returns me to the beginning

Any ideas why that may happening? Is there another method I should try? I'm guessing the hdd is acceptable because the box has picked it up?

If you have downloaded my image there is no need to download Kiddac's skin as it is already installed for you. I have even sorted the Sly Tabs and CrossEPG skin too. All your need to do is download my image and follow all of the step by step instructions on page one of this thread.

Wooshman, your image works fine (as I said previously) but for some reason I still had the Open ATV boot logo. I was wanting a Slyk boot logo. As it happens, there was an MVI file with the MVI maker, which I just tried and uploaded and it worked. But, it would appear as though your pre-built image is missing a Slyk boot logo - Not that it makes any use issues, just thought I'd let you know.

Last edited:
Hey. Still no one else getting the channel number problem like me? Can someone try this for me.- Scroll across the tabs along the top. Choose a category for example movies. Select premier and let me know what channel number loads. It should be 301 but mine is 1436. I assume as no one else has had this issue? I have run install twice with the same results.

e16e8860eb7b5af4b432c2583f663c01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Autobouqete marker sets them like that if you notice all channels bouquet has the right numbers but to be able to create separate bouquets it has to make extra channels. Try menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker turn sky uk generat main bouquet no then start scan this will remove the all channels bouquet and the other bouquets will have the right channel numbers

This guide is brilliant. I have 2 lines I got one on the box so all is working perfectly. But wanted to try and put my 2nd line on as a back up but am having trouble doing soo. Any easy way to do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should go directly under your first line

Hi thanx for reply. But can't seem to get it on there. Soo confused now with how I need to show my line eg. N: or CWS = in front of my line. I've only had it a week so am quite new to it all n struggling. I downloaded kiddac which made it all easy just can't get 2nd line on. Not a massive drama as is working atm

---------- Post Merged at 07:18 PM ----------

Can I put it in manualy via remote even? On zgemma h2s

open the file newcamd.list or cccam.cfg in the folder with you have on your desktop called "Put your cam line on Box"

Open the file which you copied into the folder and add your second line details under the first. Save the file and then run the line_installer.bat. This will copy the files across again including your edited file.

Now restart your cam as per the instructions on first page.

Everything running sweet now. Even got my region BBC1 and ITV thanks to dsayers2014. Now how do I make my own backup? Thanks again for all your hard work and support..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back