WooshBuild v1 - Open ATV 5.1 Image - An image for Zgemma H2 and H2S

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes,

and cam 1 is active mgcamd_1.38r1 but nothing in privew box.

tried ccam 2.3.0 as well still now good...

Last edited:
yes,

and cam 1 is active mgcamd_1.38r1 but nothing in privew box. tried ccam 2.3.0 as well still now good...

And you have put both newcamd.list and mg_cfg into the usr/keys folder ?

You could try using your line in cccam.cfg like so:

N: server.name port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

and then use ccam 2.3.0 to load it.

Not being a VM user it is hard for me to resolve your issue myself (the downside of living where I live).

Can we have a VM user please maybe ThomasKieron?

I don't know where you got your 512gb stick from, and I am not saying it is a cheap one from a certain auction site, but I bought a 256gb from said site just to see how bad it would be. Terrible! I managed to record and then watch one film and by the time I got to the end of the film the file name was corrupt to hell and then the file was unreadable so it went in the bin.

Total loss £3.99 lmao
I shouldn't laugh, but dude you must have had an inkling that paying £3.99 for an item that fetches over £100 was going to be too good to be true. Even a 256gb stick is like £50 today. Within reason you pretty much get what you pay for of memory (inc USB thumb drives). I can highly recommend San Disk Ultra Fit USB drives for the Zgemma. Tiny thumb drive and the 128gb runs a very reasonable £35 or less. And you can run and pick them up at Argos without much of a premium if you can wait get one through the mail. And if you are using the Sky tuners, 128gb is plenty big enough.

I don't know where you got your 512gb stick from, and I am not saying it is a cheap one from a certain auction site, but I bought a 256gb from said site just to see how bad it would be. Terrible! I managed to record and then watch one film and by the time I got to the end of the film the file name was corrupt to hell and then the file was unreadable so it went in the bin.

Total loss £3.99 lmao
I shouldn't laugh, but dude you must have had an inkling that paying £3.99 for an item that fetches over £100 was going to be too good to be true. Even a 256gb stick is like £50 today. Within reason you pretty much get what you pay for of memory (inc USB thumb drives). I can highly recommend San Disk Ultra Fit USB drives for the Zgemma. Tiny thumb drive and the 128gb runs a very reasonable £35 or less. And you can run and pick them up at Argos without much of a premium if you can wait get one through the mail. And if you are using the Sky tuners, 128gb is plenty big enough.

As my post says "just to see how bad it would be", I knew exactly what I was getting. I think anyone seeing it advertised at that price and have compared prices would realise it is not what it says it is.

128gb is big enough if you stay on top of your recordings, series links and don't download a load of films on it. The bigger the better to save hassle later.

Last edited:
Right, that went very good until the Ccam ftp and my line isn't working. I've just realised I put in the wrong line, what can I do to edit it?

Last edited:
Right, that went very good until the Ccam ftp and my line isn't working. I've just realised I put in the wrong line, what can I do to edit it?
Personally I would use WooshBuild v2 as it is the latest release but if you want to stick with v1, have a read through the v2 instructions http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/86766-wooshbuild-v2-h2s-h2h-openatv-5-1-image.html
which has more information about adding your line and which files to edit.
Gonna download V2 now and go through it again from scratch, couple of quick questions

Do I have to delete V1 from me usb stick before adding V2?
do I have to reformat the stick?
Is there any way I can check if the Ccam.cfg has gone over on my current version?

Here is how the folder looks on the desktop with my line saved as a txt file, I did get the black screen with lots of text processing but not sure it went over

put line in here.JPGThanks in advance bud - was a bit reluctant to upgrade to the ZGEMMA H2S from V8 but am well impressed with your build and clear instructions

Sam

Personally I would use WooshBuild v2 as it is the latest release but if you want to stick with v1, have a read through the v2 instructions http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/86766-wooshbuild-v2-h2s-h2h-openatv-5-1-image.html
which has more information about adding your line and which files to edit.
Gonna download V2 now and go through it again from scratch, couple of quick questions

Do I have to delete V1 from me usb stick before adding V2?
do I have to reformat the stick?
Is there any way I can check if the Ccam.cfg has gone over on my current version?

Here is how the folder looks on the desktop with my line saved as a txt file, I did get the black screen with lots of text processing but not sure it went over

View attachment 15878Thanks in advance bud - was a bit reluctant to upgrade to the ZGEMMA H2S from V8 but am well impressed with your build and clear instructions

Sam

All sorted. See update on Wooshman V2 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back