WooshBuild v3.00 + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Im pretty new to this myself, I have a zgemma h.2s working perfect. It came up with some error message whilst I was updating some epg data and started to reboot. as this was rebooting another error came on screen just as the channel was about to start then it restarted AGAIN, so as you probably already gathered i got myself into some loop only I dont know what to do??

Well I know what to do now as just been reading through this thread... THumbs up to you for giving these steps out I have to say... I did want to ask though if there was a way to restore accessing the box through the network? I see that I still have access to this all ??

Many Thanks
SteveP

hi ive been trying to flash git the usb with 1 folder u=in called 'zgemma' followed by h3 etc etc but all it does is continue up my old build although i do see the usb light come on and flash... never see the FLSH at the startand ive tried both ports too......please help!!!! :(

Just want to say from someone here who has never even downloaded anything onto a usb flash, using these instructions it was simple and super quick thanx guys. Now the only bit i havent done is add a line as my current line on f3 isnt great is there anyone here could get me a decent line plz?

Hi Wooshman,

I am going right back to basics here!

20160512_081025.jpg20160512_081055.jpg20160512_081049.jpg

Hi all,

I have tried a couple of lines and still not working.

I have also checked the build and want to ask some silly simple questions!

Can you please confirm that I should be using the port next to RF in and that I have also used the correct adapter.

Regards BL.

Hi Wooshman,

Hi all,

Can you please confirm that I should be using the port next to RF in and that I have also used the correct adapter.

Regards BL.

Did you PM thomaskieron as Beni suggested? He is the guy who can answer all of your questions as he uses the H2H as his standard box.

Hi
Mine wouldn't work at all on the HDMI so am sending it back for a replacement.
At first i thought it was HDCP and tried splitters and all sorts.
Got it tried on 4 different makes and none worked on HDMI but fine on AV out.
Maybe its the HDMI ports failing on certain units ??

On a side note the WhooshBuild is the the dogs dangly bits so many thanks to whooshman for it.

Hi
Mine wouldn't work at all on the HDMI so am sending it back for a replacement.
At first i thought it was HDCP and tried splitters and all sorts.
Got it tried on 4 different makes and none worked on HDMI but fine on AV out.
Maybe its the HDMI ports failing on certain units ??

On a side note the WhooshBuild is the the dogs dangly bits so many thanks to whooshman for it.

I had a similar issue not so long ago with the H2S, sent it for a replacement. Sometimes its easier to bite the bullet and send it away than trying to fix hardware related issues.

i have a problem i know you find people will help me with,,,
i press epg, and go to sports when im at sports i record sky sports news hq,
then i change channel sky sports 1234 work fine,, then sports 5 is jumpy with 33% signal,
then all channels below sports 5 dont work there all black, with 0% signal,
does anyone know why?
many thanks

Hi Wooshman,

Hi all,

Regards BL.

Did you PM thomaskieron as Beni suggested? He is the guy who can answer all of your questions as he uses the H2H as his standard box.

Hi,

Yes have been dialouging with Thomaskieron today who has been very helpful.

I have one outstanding issue now that it is working.

I have noticed there when you look for channels you have a lot of channels that do not work with the same title. Is there any way to only show channels that work. Also as I have a box that can dispaly both Sly and VM channels could I view both?

Regards BL.

It tells me new cam list has been imported successfully, I exit the plug in and channels are still black / scrambled
im having the same problem here..can anybody give me a solution..thanks in advance

got it fixed (y) need to learn to read guidelines correctly in stead of try to skim over them:damn:

Last edited:
Hi Wooshman,

As I have a H2H box, I have also spoken to Dsayer who advised the following to get a single list as at present I have a lot of channels that are duplicate and also do not work.

Use the custom.xml from post 11 and look here on how to configure AutoBouquet marker Subs and channels I know wooshman uses autobouqete e2 so you will need to use autobouqete marker you'll have to ask him how to disable it and install autobouqete marker because I don't use openatv. I can't answer anymore questions about other builds because I don't know what specific settings they use

I would be very so grateful if you could please help out.

regards BL

Last edited:
The H2H version of WooshBuild uses Autobouquet Maker so you can follow any guides and settings for that.

Maybe try Dsayers build, he has one with swanky dual EPG downloads and was built by a user who has a H2H, unlike me. It is in the downloads section and has it's own thread.

I really am no use when it comes to the H2H I am afraid, sorry.

It tells me new cam list has been imported successfully, I exit the plug in and channels are still black / scrambled
im having the same problem here..can anybody give me a solution..thanks in advance

got it fixed (y) need to learn to read guidelines correctly in stead of try to skim over them:damn:
If FTA channels are working then its line related, if getting no channels try swapping leads from dish around.

when I go to software update it states box hasent been updated in long time and might brick box, comes up with 2 packages to update,so I update and it don't install anything,
Question I have is it worth updating to a nightly build or leave it as is,cheers

Those two files have been locked by whoosh so they cant any be updated. This stops a few problems from occurring. If your happy with the device as it is now - I'd stay as you are!

wooshman great work what a fantstic build and so quick to install ,cant thank you enough thanks for your hard work we all appreciate it
cheers
bezz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back