WooshBuild v3.01- Zgemma 2S + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
WooshBuild v3.01 Beta is here and is FULLY Configured

Includes BaseBuild - Never flash WooshBuild from a USB again
and transferring your line just got as easy as it can get

Zgemma 2S & S only

yeah, post #1 says it all, but if you missed that you may need to read it through as it also contains the instructions!

I have a message now saying #put your CWS=details below this line'#, I've done this, is the fact that I've unzipped the file and edited with notepad make a difference?

Yes is the answer to your question.

Now you need to put that file you edited on to your USB stick and put it in the box. Run the USB Cam importer as per the instructions.

Follow the instructions for Step 6 though.

I have a message now saying #put your CWS=details below this line'#, I've done this, is the fact that I've unzipped the file and edited with notepad make a difference?

Send me the email and have an early night before your head explodes.
I will send back the correct format in the morning and you can just put that on your usb and it will load .

Send me the email and have an early night before your head explodes.
I will send back the correct format in the morning and you can just put that on your usb and it will load .

Just seen this mate thanks, you've saved the missus from a hiding!!!!!

Bigrussuk

Your line of questioning is related to general backups, please search the forum for more information about creating backups and restoring them or create a new thread if you cannot find an answer to your questions. Beni has tried to help.

This is a support thread for WooshBuild, not for backing up and restoring images.
Mr wooshman i used to backup all my builds when setting up from scratch either with openvix or openatv so i could reflash any new boxes i would be fitting for new customers but with guys like you and sucumnsee i dont even bother now as you are always looking to improve and update your builds which is a pleasure to use and takes all the hassle of doing it,i use both builds and get great feedback from every one i fit a box for,thanks and keep up the great work

Mr wooshman i used to backup all my builds when setting up from scratch either with openvix or openatv so i could reflash any new boxes i would be fitting for new customers but with guys like you and sucumnsee i dont even bother now as you are always looking to improve and update your builds which is a pleasure to use and takes all the hassle of doing it,i use both builds and get great feedback from every one i fit a box for,thanks and keep up the great work
Thank you Leslie for the feedback, this is what makes the playing, testing and breaking worth it :-)

First Zgemma I've brought and put your build on it and it's awesome cheers just one thing tho is it normal to see the loading circle every 10-15 mins in the top left corner when watching TV and not touching the remote at all

Every 15 minutes is the timeshift old file checking. It removes old timeshift files which are no longer required. It indicates that you have a relatively slow USB stick.

Your options:

1. Replace the USB stick with a faster one. You will need to initialise it first and create a swap file again. I have posted destructions already in here somewhere so if you need pointers, have a read through.
2. Increase the time for the timeshift removal. Menu -> Setup -> recording & Timeshift -> Timeshift settings -> Timeshift checking for older files (increase this) - Does not stop the spinner but wont see it as much.
3. Turn off timeshift. I love it, others can't see the point in it. My build is to reproduce Sly+ - this is a standard feature of that. Turn it off and the spinner won't spin. You also cannot rewind back to the start of when you changed channel

Personally, for the price of a USB Stick (and I know not everyone can just go out and buy one) I would get a new, faster USB stick)

Last edited:
Sweet cheers a new usb stick it will be then sir cheers for the quick reply and cheers for the hard work that's been put in crackin build

sorry to be a pain but i have a new usb stick and when i go to initialise it says
error unmount cant forcibly umount/ media/hdd
device or resource busy

any help would be great cheers

sorry if this as been asked.... but how do i set this is up like my old build were i pressed epg on the remote then it gave me the option of movies, sports, adult, full channnel list, entertainment.... one naggy missus here lol

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 PM ----------

sorry if this as been asked.... but how do i set this is up like my old build were i pressed epg on the remote then it gave me the option of movies, sports, adult, full channnel list, entertainment.... one naggy missus here lol

by the way this build is top knotch very easy to use

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 PM ----------

by the way this build is top knotch very easy to use

It is setup like that. I have added the EPG Sky tabs which run across the EPG screen when you press EPG on the remote. You then use the Prev & Next button to move along it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back