WooshBuild v3.01- Zgemma 2S + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me where I can change the name that my box appears as on my router please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the IP of the box then look on connected devices in router for same IP and rename it.

On vix you can change the name that the box appears as on the network, but I can't find it on atv.
I don't know Bizz sorry, but it isn't build related as you have already stated that "on vix"...... so please start a thread asking the question in there.

Try menu/plugins/Autobouquets E2/ then when that screen comes up in a blue screen press menu/scroll down change hide adult to no.

Which version of Wooshbuild are you running ?

Last edited:
Managed to find it. Went through menu-plugins - autobouquets e2- menu - down to hide adult/gaming - yes/no-one green to save - than exit

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 AM ----------

Thank you benijofar

Managed to find it. Went through menu-plugins - autobouquets e2- menu - down to hide adult/gaming - yes/no-one green to save - than exit

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 AM ----------

Thank you benijofar

Glad to see you now have it sorted but I would like to know which version of Wooshbuild you are running as the green button straight from TV screen should bring up the plugin screen.

can someone help me please. I cant seem to open the ccam file to put in my line details, is there somewhere else I can download another file from. please and thanks

can someone help me please. I cant seem to open the ccam file to put in my line details, is there somewhere else I can download another file from. please and thanks

If you have put the latest build version on then there is a cam importer built in.
You only need to put the line onto a clean USB flash drive and hit green button/cam importer and it is automatically installed.

do I just out in as what? do I put it in to specific folder? i've tried opening the ccam folder but it wont allow me.

Read the instructions to this thread on page 1 !
Section 7 deals with input of line and format required.
You don't need to open any folders.
It does it for you !!

The ccam file isn't opening to allow me to enter my line details, that's the problem I am having. I have tried unzipping the file with WinRAR but it is not working.

The ccam file isn't opening to allow me to enter my line details, that's the problem I am having. I have tried unzipping the file with WinRAR but it is not working.

You don't need to !
If you have a cccam.cfg file just copy that to the USB and the cam importer does the rest.

If you have copied a file called cccam.cfg to the USB then put the USB into the front of the box whilst on sky1.
Press green button and find cam importer on the plugin browser screen
Press ok and it should say successful
Job done.
Remove the USB

I understand what your saying. But in the instructions it says to enter your line details into the ccam folder before putting the usb in the box. The thing is the ccam us not opening in order for me to enter my line details

I understand what your saying. But in the instructions it says to enter your line details into the ccam folder before putting the usb in the box. The thing is the ccam us not opening in order for me to enter my line details

Ignore what you think the instructions are saying.
Just copy the cccam.cfg file onto USB and do what I have said in previous posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back