WooshBuild Working fine then dead?

LCL

Hey there I am totally new to everything. I have worked my own box through the forums for a few years but iv hit a snag today. I have a Zgemma H2S running Wooshbuild Infinity. It has been working fine for months and was doing so till early this afternoon where I came home turned on the TV and the screen is just black? nothing is coming up, no channels are loading. I have checked all connections and nothing has been manually updated. My only thought is that maybe there has been an auto update and has caused me issues?

Has anyone found any fault similarly recently and managed to fix it? I'm at work again the now so cannot get into the guts until I'm home but my phone might explode if the wife messages me any more rage lol.

I'v read a lot about OpenATV causing Cam chaos but I don't know if that's what has happened to me or not. Looking to see if anyone has had a similar experience and how they managed to sort it.

Cheers!

L

Hey there I am totally new to everything. I have worked my own box through the forums for a few years but iv hit a snag today. I have a Zgemma H2S running Wooshbuild Infinity. It has been working fine for months and was doing so till early this afternoon where I came home turned on the TV and the screen is just black? nothing is coming up, no channels are loading. I have checked all connections and nothing has been manually updated. My only thought is that maybe there has been an auto update and has caused me issues?

Has anyone found any fault similarly recently and managed to fix it? I'm at work again the now so cannot get into the guts until I'm home but my phone might explode if the wife messages me any more rage lol.

I'v read a lot about OpenATV causing Cam chaos but I don't know if that's what has happened to me or not. Looking to see if anyone has had a similar experience and how they managed to sort it.

Cheers!

L
if you are using a dish for sat channels, make sure it's not been moved, you may need to scan for channels and then restart the softcam.

If using it for iptv, you may need to contact your provider to see whether there's an outage, also check network connection via:
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

Maybe HDMI port is dead. Check it using openwebif.

None of the images auto update. You have to press buttons on remote.

Thank you for the reply I'm just leaving work so I'll have a good look over it when I get home
Ok, lets do this methodically, second guessing is only going to end up going around in circles.

For a start, can you tell us, is the box even powering up ie. are there any lights on the front LCD display.
If so, is it counting up fully and then reverting to time ?
Is the red led even coming on ?
If its not even powering on at all, ( check you have depressed/cycled the rear white button ) then try a new power supply.

Remember, the more info you give, ( "black screen on TV", tells us nothing really ) the more likely you are to receive useful and pertinent replies.

Last edited:
I would also have asked when pressing remote do you see a menu or if no channels are working a network test to see if still connected.

Morning everyone,

My baby had managed to remove a few cam settings etc and it killed the channels etc. A quick reflash and I was up and running again. Thanks for your replies everyone!

Back