x factor 28/11/09

for me, the show was stolen by the taxi man who said. "did you order a taxi", thank god , i didn't have to watch it

awe come on - get into the x factor groove!!!

however i know how you got a taxi home

to see im a celebrity - get me out of here!!!

:happy:

i did watch it and suprisingly i enjoyed it ,i'm sure wheelo they will get over you not watching :)

no, i'd had my fill of Come Dancing LOL

@hill....i'm sure they will. it's just not my kind of TV. i dont think any less of Mrs. whelan for watching these programmes., just not my bag..

Last edited:
i dont want to go out on saturday nights in nov and dec as x factor is on lol. went to see we will rock you - the musical in edinburgh today but went to afternoon show so was back for x factor lol

what was the we will rock you show like laine would you recomend it i think its coming over here :)

yeah the queen musical. absolutely fabulous. been trying to get tickets to go back but sold out for weekend. music was fantastic, dancing amazing, costumes stunning and the singing just wonderful and the humour hysterical. we were 4 rows from the front as well. simply suberb.

i was in toronto when it was on and couldnt get tickets, if it comes her as hill 16 nthinks, i'll have to get tickets

honestly its simply superb. i looked tonight at the web site and i think the touring cast is better than the cast in london. the main boy and girl singers are brilliant and brenda (who was in the x factor a couple of years ago) is the killer queen. no wonder its been in london for 7 yrs. id happily go again. im in dublin for the new year and if it was there then id go again in a minute.

hope ypu enjoy dublin, you want reccdomendations, just shout, one of the Dubs will help you out

@ wheelo ive been in dublin before but it was 7 yrs ago. we are staying in the temple bar hotel and arrive on 31st dec for 4 nights. cant wait.

Simon Cowell 'picks winner's song for Joe'

Simon Cowell has reportedly picked a track already performed by finalist Joe McElderry as this year's winner's song.

The X Factor judge is said to have chosen Journey's 1981 hit Don't Stop Believin' as the winning act's single - a song which Joe performed during Rock Week.

His decision has led to speculation that he believes the 18-year-old will triumph in the final, reports The Sun.

The second choice for the winner's song is The Climb from the Hannah Montana movie, which is being considered if it looks like Stacey Solomon may beat Joe in the final.

Back