XCIPTV app

Some providers you don't need multiroom and some you need 2x multiroom for 4 screens ideal for boxing and champions league europa league darts and last day of season lol it will work on phones aswell I've seen images off a phone with multiscreen but you only have 1 set of eyes lol

Just curious what hardware you guys are all running?

I have a MyGica box (which is really just a re-branded generic Chinese Android box) and XCIPTV is laggy to the point of being unusable on it. Tivimate and Smarters both run fine though.

XCIPTV seems to be quite popular around here though, so curious if it's just my hardware that's limiting me.

If you have a couple of players that work OK you may as well stick with those.
Never heard of that device but if the xc app doesn't work too well it may be hardware related

Just curious what hardware you guys are all running?

I have a MyGica box (which is really just a re-branded generic Chinese Android box) and XCIPTV is laggy to the point of being unusable on it. Tivimate and Smarters both run fine though.

XCIPTV seems to be quite popular around here though, so curious if it's just my hardware that's limiting me.

Try a clean install of XCIPTV with the most up to date version. My iptv provider issued a new rebadged XC a couple of months ago that fixed some lag and crashing issues.

Back