xiaomi mobile phones

Same model i got replaced and lucky was in warranty and working much better than my previous one.
But you need to have a phone case for protection and my Blackview was the same size.

Same model i got replaced and lucky was in warranty and working much better than my previous one.
But you need to have a phone case for protection and my Blackview was the same size.
its been in a 360 degree hard case since day one, the screen has never felt the touch of a human hand.
Just been on YT and it says to put it on charge for 5 minutes and see if it will reboot, some crash may have drained the battery, it's been on charge for half hour so will try this now. it did come back on for a split second, twice in fact when it first went off so im hopeful the screen hasn't fried

I just got the global version of the Poco F5 pro delivered from aliexpress. Saved a bit doing it this way.

I'm on Lebara, not changing networks as I get 5gb and all the texts and calls i can handle for a fiver, I want a sim free handset, theres a few in Argos

Update.
Went to do some jet washing for a chap I regularly work for, told him about my screen woes.
He went in and came out with a brand new boxed Samsung galaxy, he said these go for £250 on amazon, you can have it for a ton.
Put my sim in and away we go.
Just checked Google and it's the Enterprise Edition, over £400 wingwangs

Back