xiaomi mobile phones

cactikid

VIP Member
Wondering on any of you guys use those phones as need to update my htc one 8 and wondered what you thought about them cheers.

I bought the mrs a pocofone f1 for Christmas. At first i bought here a huawei p30 lite and it was supposed to be dual sim but it was not. She hated the phone instantly and we took it back boxing day. I then got here the pocofone f1. It has the same snapdragon 845 chip in as my oneplus 6t mclaren. Its lightening fast and she loves it. If you have the cash the new pocofone f2 is out and it been selling reasonably cheap in the last few weeks. It has great specs. The only downside I can see is the phones don't always have all the radio bands that more expensive phones use and as we travel a lot it could make a difference. In the uk here it has made no difference.

I have the MDG2 model,I picked it up second hand because I suffer from phone rage and often end up launching them when they lock up or freeze,So far so good,updates usally every month and very fast response.

Wondering on any of you guys use those phones as need to update my htc one 8 and wondered what you thought about them cheers.
I bought one when my contract ran out Xmiao M8 lite brilliant phone! Super support and updates one of the better phones I have used!

The Huawei p30 lite is shite I have p30 and brilliant phone. Depends on budget or if going contract or sim free really the Google pixel is supposed to be a good phone

The Huawei p30 lite is shite I have p30 and brilliant phone. Depends on budget or if going contract or sim free really the Google pixel is supposed to be a good phone
I thought we talking xmiao!!.Baz

i have a umidigi f1 cheap chinese job £150 at release with 3 week postage from china
going strong for a long time now
is it amazing not really but it does the job and it was cheap

Plenty of cheap phones on wish but quality of goods and long lasting i do wonder,with covid be over a month for delivery.

Legendary phone guys come on dont take the piss still use it as a backup :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Oh ye forgot about snake thats the main purpose of the 3310 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Been able to see the key pad matters if texting and i cant text and drive as would need glasses on,the list of phones is growing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)

Back