xiaomi mobile phones

They are good mate! I have the older version and pay Virgin £6 for unlimited minutes with 1gb which I don't use they just add it up at end of month and roll on
Toddy what was the battery life like as this old motorola needs charging every day and more if i have the radio of in the workshop. Damn pain in the butt if out working on site

Toddy what was the battery life like as this old motorola needs charging every day and more if i have the radio of in the workshop. Damn pain in the butt if out working on site
I used to get away with 2 days but it's older,
I usually have 40 percent left after one day now! When it was new 30 to 40 after 2 days!

I used to get away with 2 days but it's older,
I usually have 40 percent left after one day now! When it was new 30 to 40 after 2 days!
Sounds like bazza after he been on the sauce next day 30-40% :ROFLMAO: Good enough for me by the sounds

Am i right in thinking the 32/64 memory is built into the phone and does not need a memory card as only had a quite look at specs

Last edited:
I have just got the remi note 9 i needed a dual sim, have used it all day yesterday off and on including setting up and this morning when i came to charge it up it was still on 86% it really is a big battery.
Phone is only the 3gb model but doesn't seem to lag, well not yet anyway.
got it from xiaomi deal of the day site thingy.

I have just got the remi note 9 i needed a dual sim, have used it all day yesterday off and on including setting up and this morning when i came to charge it up it was still on 86% it really is a big battery.
Phone is only the 3gb model but doesn't seem to lag, well not yet anyway.
got it from xiaomi deal of the day site thingy.
I take it any photos are stored in storage not memory.I really am not a tecky with phones

yes you can set it to store straight to memory card storage that way you can swop phones without losing anything
So the 32 gig storage requires a memory card and the 4GB is the internal memory so to speak. I have very little use for a phone other that emails/phoning and the odd txt

It's not 4gb it's only 2gb.
Just took delivery of mine
Even though it's advertised as 4gb they don't make a 4gb only 2gb

Memory does make a lot of difference especially for multi tasking whatever device may be.

If you feel you will be doing alot on the phone and feel 2gb may not be enough maybe send it back mate.

Not sure if I should set it up or send it back?
This is it
Xiaomi Redmi 9A Blue 6.53" 32GB 4G Unlocked & SIM Free - Laptops Direct
Another words it comes with 4gig internal memory but 2 gig is taken by software ect and end user gets 2gig storage aswell my phone comes with 128gig of storage and about 20gig was used just running updates to phone pre installed apps ect.
If you set it up and like it then uninstall the apps you won't use it will give you more memory

Memory does make a lot of difference especially for multi tasking whatever device may be.
Memory has nothing to do multi-tasking it's the ram and processor/chipset in the phone that helps with running apps ect for example a phone with 3gig ram will struggle to have multiple windows and apps open.
Where as a phone with 6-8-12gig ram will p*ss multi-tasking I can have band-telegram-sly go or YouTube vanced all open at same time in my multitask window with no lag

Back