Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wont be getting word back from SK as they got busted today.
They were big outfit. (advertiser)
Dropping like flies of recent these suppliers.

I have 3 lines. my enigma went down like others did. my code i transfered to my stream on my laptop and bluetooth to my TV. Thats how i'm watching at the moment. the other 2 lines are for family, they also went down at the same time. One can't be bothered with the faf to go through the pc to the tv. The VOD is still working.
I've just taken a VM sub out to install on one of the family box so 1 can use TV.

I've not read this thread for a few days and just read about 3 or 4 pages of it.

1. OK you paid via paypal and you think your provider has gone astray so you claim a refund. for 1 it is a digital service/membership so in reality there is no buy protection, but even if there is, please do tell me what you are going to tell paypal? 'I have paid to watch Subscription TV illegally for a fraction of the price I should pay legally but now the provider isn't providing the service?' - so you admit to breaking the law and you still wont get your money back.

2. I agree communication is best, people are tend to pay more for a service is the customer support/communication is top notch, but in a situation as we have now would you rather they spent time sorting a fix or sending out emails? yes sending out a bulk email takes no time, but a lot of those emails will end up automatically in the users 'junk/spam box' due to their email settings and will never be seen so they will be emailing the provider asking questions which have already been answered but not read, more users will email back, many simply sayiing 'thanks for the update, its appreciated' which is fine, but others will go on and on, first wanting you to explain your email in baby speak, then once you have done that will ask you questions which you have already answered in your initial email. its not the time it takes to send the email, it's the time it takes to respond to the replies which takes up the presious time.

This is why providers tend to have resellers, so the resellers can inform the users of updates and fend of the users while they get on doing server stuff, but guess what, no one posting in the request thread wants a reseller, although most of you are going through a reseller like it or not.

I have had contact but there loads who haven’t the thing is ur ok as you said you have never been down ppl who have been all this time and in the dark don’t understand and have not been updated and ppl who are still connected and gloating are telling them to be patient

I have 3 lines. my enigma went down like others did. my code i transfered to my stream on my laptop and bluetooth to my TV. Thats how i'm watching at the moment. the other 2 lines are for family, they also went down at the same time. One can't be bothered with the faf to go through the pc to the tv. The VOD is still working.
I've just taken a VM sub out to install on one of the family box so 1 can use TV.

As the title says, just wondering if anyone is actually up and running properly at the moment? Hearing that a lot of providers are having difficulties getting they’re services back up and running m, but then seeing others saying that they’re unaffected? Is this bullshit? Would be good to know if anybody is actually up and running properly again.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the title says, just wondering if anyone is actually up and running properly at the moment? Hearing that a lot of providers are having difficulties getting they’re services back up and running m, but then seeing others saying that they’re unaffected? Is this bullshit? Would be good to know if anybody is actually up and running properly again.
I had a partial service until this afternoon but all gone now. not expecting it to come back but you never know.

Problem was same with c/s that was being advertised on all types of platforms you could think off. Look what happened to that. No doubt in my mind if c/s wasn't advertised so openly then sly c/s would still be around. Pure greed from some sellers unfortuenely.

Same thing has happened with IPTV. Where there was so much attention on it. Was only a matter of time before the big boys tried to bring it down.

For these types of systems they should have kept it on a down low.

Last edited:

No its not bull shite, Been running fine for more than a few days now on all 3 lines. Look back thru thread.

Check the time and date on SSN, I have blocked the bit where it says channels so not to give my supplier away.

Has for emails that as been explained to death in the thread, I,d rather have them fix something than email a few thousand mails. Thats my opinion.
Plus my supplier as posted me a link to open in google which gives a news update on what stage they are at?
One of my lines went down but is back up n running.
It will be a waiting game for most depending how far your supplier is down the food chain.

now.jpg

PS: sorry folks I,ve blocked PM since I don,t want people asking for who my supplier is. They are taking no one and are a small outfit who don,t want more customers.
Thanks Chris.

EDIT : Would also like to say anyone looking for supplier at this present moment in time, You must be a bit fool hardy if you think it will solve your problem.
Any one that does get one (Supplier) in this awkward moment of IPTV then your probably going to get someone who doesn,t give a dam and does like the look of your money?
So beware of everyone and anyone at this moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back