Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem was same with c/s that was being advertised on all types of platforms you could think off. Look what happened to that. No doubt in my mind if c/s wasn't advertised so openly then sly c/s would still be around. Pure greed from some sellers unfortuenely.

Same thing has happened with IPTV. Where there was so much attention on it. Was only a matter of time before the big boys tried to bring it down.

For these types of systems they should have kept it on a down low.

I agree, in the early days of cs it was like only a few places that it would pop up was kept in close..ish circles and it was left alone but it was always going to go how it went with advertising etc, end if the day there was money to be made at it. Now with IPTV it's even easier to set up in most cases so your getting more people doing it which in turn brings the massive attention from sly vermin betee and the authorities

Is there any chance of this being fixed? I paid for a long term subscription and had a week worth of service. I can wait a while for this to come around but will the mods be able to mediate this if that doesn't happen?

I appreciate you guys will be busy but this is outrageous because of the circumstances in which I paid

The seller has commented on this thread and otherwise comes across as a decent bloke.

Is there any chance these will come back on and I have not been ripped off?

Dont know if it may help someone,this is from another website.

Quoting one of our resellers regarding a fix for STB EMU > "I couldn't get stb emu pro to work on 3 sony android tvs. Just black screen. Forced stopped the app and same.,I reinstalled emu free version from google and reentered details and all worked again." So basically it can help if you remove your Stalker app and re install it or if you are on MAG and Formuler, remove the portal and add it again and clean cache.

Is there any chance of this being fixed? I paid for a long term subscription and had a week worth of service. I can wait a while for this to come around but will the mods be able to mediate this if that doesn't happen?

I appreciate you guys will be busy but this is outrageous because of the circumstances in which I paid

The seller has commented on this thread and otherwise comes across as a decent bloke.

Is there any chance these will come back on and I have not been ripped off?
You may have only had a weeks service mate but no one knew what was going to happen providers are working tirelessly to get back on track its no easy fix will just take a bit of time the person your on about probably busy getting things sorted mate @benijofar i was on the group when the messages came through everyone panicking on there then an hour later an ad popped up referring to the provider in question trading standards 9am this morning

Hope you're right mate. But providers can't do much in this case because most are resellers which is fine but they should advertise as such and you except them to have some common courtesy. This isn't conventional business.This guy left my subscription on for longer than he knew and I paid him for it instead of doing a runner like most others would have done. That loyalty has not been reciprocated.

Sorry this is cryptic to me. Are you saying it should be alright?

Could be mate, the guy may just be in the same boat as most others , trying to get the panels sorted and then begin fixing the user subscriptions etc. What happened the other day was a nightmare for providers and resellers so maybe give it some time because it doesn't seem to be a quick fix situation we are in.

No panels no detection to servers mate so subs that, should expire won't mate
I was thinking something similar before. Most of my channels are back working and there has hardly been any news from my supplier. During the immediate aftermath, channels were taking a bit longer to clear, now they seem to be back to normal. Also, their live footy section has updated for tonight's game, so they must have control of their panel? Servers who don't have control of theirs, are they open to abuse, is someone could sell their own line on as there would be no detection of "sharing"??

There are other options but please do not ask me as google is your friend

I'm aware providers have oprtions and some are "back up" but from what I've read a heard alot went back up with alot of issues such as alternative middleware crashing/malfunctioning because of high demand, so jumping in with 2 feet at the early options may not always be best

Mate you have to be a bit pragmatic in this situation. I’m pretty sure that everyone who takes out an IPTV subscription knows the risks and the lack of consumer rights in this market.
I’m with a forum veteran and I’m sure if he can get a fix he’ll have me back up and running. If not I’ve lost 4 months of a six month subscription. Thems the breaks.
If you’re with a forum veteran then no reason to believe you’ll be any different.
Have some faith and patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird thing is, some channels were working since yesterday as was the video club. Today portal loads but no entries in any category. Really annoying
Could be migrating to new panel mate I've had no service at all due to my stupid fault but other people I know have been hit and miss with channels don't forget if a stream goes down there's nothing that can be done without a panel your provider may have just got on with things

As thread is about XC and some are slowly getting viewing back after issue. What is also important to take onboard with those lucky enough to get service back is........ “brilliant its working this migration over fixed it”.

You can only see where the crosshairs are pointed next!
I would chew my own feet off i thought for two seconds a member on here had his own channels.
Ask your supplier to add two weeks to viewing, then surly it should be fixed by then. Just means your not losing viewing.
If he says he cant add viewing because his panel is down.
To me that proves he is low end reseller. Reason being.... if he has his own channels he CAN DO IT.
(although I guess you now suspect that its a reseller)

Try it and see. Ask provider to add anything, a week, 12 days whatever.
Most good “real” suppliers are doing what i just mentioned there.
100% agree mate but the downtime really isn't down to providers to make amends on subs shite happens and have to be realistic about things but genuine providers will try to make amends in 1 way or another @wasane what did your provider say did you buy a sub had it a week then xc went got shut down or have I misunderstood what you've puy

Yes @bazcfc1 mate maybe resellers dont even know you can do it as they just have a panel and thats it.
But @wasane bought from request room and was offered a service that is hosted locally. So it would be good to see the seller do what i outlined?
Surely he has XC database as he is hosting??
Why not??
(or did he never have his own channels after all)

Anyways hope he gets it resolved and many others. Or at least issued downtime back.

Last edited:
100% agree mate but the downtime really isn't down to providers to make amends on subs shite happens and have to be realistic about things but genuine providers will try to make amends in 1 way or another @wasane what did your provider say did you buy a sub had it a week then xc went got shut down or have I misunderstood what you've puy

Yeah had a sub for about a week and a half and xc shut down. And he has basically turned around and said tough luck! Worst thing is that he accidentally kept my sub running longer than usual previously and I paid the difference when I found out that I had underpaid. He's just forgot that and told me no refund whatsoever.

If my service doesn't come back on any time soon( I couldn't care less about downtime as that is understandable with IPTV) I have essentially been scammed by a TK veteran. That doesn't sit too comfortably with me because it is because of the reputation of this forum that he had my custom and frankly is a breach of trust. Which is why I want a third opinion on whether I am in the wrong or not. Don't need that "no guarantee stuff" from some because that I understand from ebay resellers but not TK vets.

You may wish to calm down a bit.
If you took a year, against all the advice offered here, then this is your lookout. I doubt the moderators would do anything at all given the situation, they've closed the request thread for a reason.
You may want to take all the 'my iptv has been perfect' posts with a pinch of salt, 99% of these are adverts from scammers inviting PM's which is why the request thread has closed down but they've used this thread as a soapbox instead.
I also doubt your provider actually said 'tough luck' or anything even vaguely similar.
People are all waiting to see if it comes back on, it makes no difference if you paid 6 months ago or the day before it all went down, the money is gone, he doesn't have it and neither do you.
he's sent it to the bloke higher up the line and you want him to send you a refund? - what are you hoping to do with that? - get another iptv sub? - THERE ARE NONE.
NONE

I think suppliers are moving over there channels slowly. Like I said in earlier posts I can get UK stuff. But as for 3pm kick offs not at the moment as none of my foreign channels work.

I am using a formuler box with mytvonline I don't know if that makes any real difference

I must admit my supplier has not been good at keeping me up to date. I found out about xc off this forum.

Many moons back I learned CS on Sat Motorised system. We all shared and money was frowned upon.

As soon as the dealers got involved that was it. Sky hit hard and VM are starting to wake up on it so iptv literally went through the roof overnight

I mean, wtf did you expect ?, it was only a matter of time and with the help of turncoats the big broadcasting companies have learned how to cause maximum disruption.
Theyve learned that, if they strike enough times the simple end user will ditch there box of choice for legit services and reliability.

Sorry if this has been asked before but does anybody know why some people’s services haven’t been affected or have been down for a couple of days then back on I’m sat round people in work who have literally no disruption, and have showed me there devices working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back