Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Sorry if this has been asked before but does anybody know why some people’s services haven’t been affected or have been down for a couple of days then back on I’m sat round people in work who have literally no disruption, and have showed me there devices working
I think some are sitting on the fence hoping not to get there toes burnt, seeing how the land lies for a few weeks maybe more, they don't want to dive into anything that will cause anything bad to happen.

Guys we're all in the same boat, it's just a waiting game to see if it comes back, I have 5 subs with a forum supporter who I would think he'd lose a lot more than me if he shut up for good, I have had a response to an email letting me know what he's doing so can't ask more than that. And if it goes then I wont really of lost money because of the length of time I've had sly,vm and iptv. In the mean time I have took another short term sub just to get my football fix so let's not argue over something that's out of our control

So mytvonline won’t load up at all, with an error message appearing. Wonder why that would happen if only the sub has stopped working
Have you spoke to your provider a lot of new panels don't support every device are they migrating to a new panel so currently offline

PATIENCE please

No one has been scammed, a scam is when someone knowingly takes money from you knowing that they will not be able to provide the service you paid for. Most providers, especially TK Vets etc, are not going to do that at any time and no one knew that XC was going to be busted last week.

Some providers and resellers (most offering subs on here are resellers) will be scared about what has happpened and may pack up, this will more than likely be the case with resellers more than providers as the providers have too much invested to just pack up. If a reseller does decide it's no longer worh the risk then that is their choice, that doesn't mean they have scammed you.

Some resellers will be updating their customers when they get updates from the main man, others may not, it could be that they are not getting the updates because the main man is trying to get everything back up for those paying a few quid so they can watch colchester beat tottenham in the efl cup (lets not talk about that), or maybe they're getting so many updates and things are changing all the time that they feel passing on every bit of info may be to much information for the normal user to take in.

It is a scam if they walk away without refunding what they can. No one is expecting for them to reach into their personal savings, I have had my service for a week and and will get practically nothing for what I paid.

People who choose this service do so due to affordability and most of us can't afford to lose small amounts of money whereas this is a second income for most resellers.

At least it separates the wheat from the chaff and will reveal the good providers from the bad. The positive is that IPTV will be better for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that is a sign that it i

It is a scam if they walk away without refunding what they can. No one is expecting for them to reach into their personal savings, I have had my service for a week and and will get practically nothing for what I paid.

People who choose this service do so due to affordability and most of us can't afford to lose small amounts of money whereas this is a second income for most resellers.

At least it separates the wheat from the chaff and will reveal the good providers from the bad. The positive is that IPTV will be better for it. It would be good if people can PM on who their failed supplier is and I will do the same, however I would give it a week or two before we start doing that.
While I dont agree with the scam bit, I do agree when this is all settled their should be a way of warning people if resellers/providers do a runner and then try and set up shop again

The provider would have had to pay for the services, he would not be intentionally taking your money and running, he has probably lost more over this than you have. If a reseller and using the xc panel he would have paid for credits, those credits would then be used to add your sub. he will not get the money back for any used or lost credits.

Just because he hasn't kept you upated doesn't even mean he's done a runner, as said before there could be numerous reasons, it could be even that he hasn't kept a list locally of users details and until the database is restored can't contact them.

As I said, be patient, your situation is no different to most users on here.

Lads, most people on here offereing subs are resellers. Some resellers for resellers. You pay them, they buy credits from the man above them. They and add your mac to their panel which runs down their credit. Many of them had 100's if not 1000's of pounds of credits sitting on a panel that has now disappeared. They are out sh*t loads of money today. You have no chance of getting refunds from people who are down lots of money and they themselves are waiting on the man above them to tell them whether their purchased credit is still valid. Its messy, people need to calm down and wait.

I think that is a sign that it i

At least it separates the wheat from the chaff and will reveal the good providers from the bad. The positive is that IPTV will be better for it. It would be good if people can PM on who their failed supplier is and I will do the same, however I would give it a week or two before we start doing that.

Thing is you said you can't afford to loose "small amounts of money" pre paid TV is a luxury, and IPTV is a fraction of the price but does come with a risk that it could literally go belly up at any time..you knew this risk it's even suggested in the forum not to take a year sub at first. it's no one's fault if you spent your last money or money you could have used for groceries for your kids lunches, that's kinda on you I'm afraid. I've lost out on all sorts of cash with people scamming me in the past or simply just packing up and yes it would be nice to have it now but you've just gotta take it on the chin.. your buying illegal TV at the end of the day :tearsofjoy:.

So wait it out or whatever but don't think that anyone here is gonna feel overly sorry for you as most are currently in your situation.

My provider has been keeping us updated every one or two days and has given an explanation of what he's trying to do and is pretty close to getting us back online.
He stuck with us when the satellites were blocked and moved me onto IPTV so I am certain he will do the same here and I'm happy to give him the time and space to get it fixed.

New panels have different systems going now and no m3u options so will affect people and apps but work arounds are coming

Tbh all these b******t posts are not going to help anyone xc has been taken down suppliers have/had no control what's so ever service has gone off stayed on thats good we keep repeating our self's providers have ran and jumped for first thing available and it's biting them in arse if providers/re sellers have said will be x amount of time just wait and see let's not full this thread up with shite posts as mods have enough on making sure the scammer and powers that be arnt lerking in the wind I've had no service since xc went down and don't intend to moan that's life shite happens you just need a little patiance

Well both my suppliers have something on now. The guy from here has bought his server and streams back online today and my other guy never really went off as he put backup after backup streams on. So there is hope.

I still need to know how and why all this is affecting the formuler z7+ myonlinetv app from not launching?
Read the thread from beginning xc was shutdown no panels no connection to server some channels has stayed on some hasn't and if your provider still has no panel he can't do anything with your line or streams

After reading the rest of this thread after my last comment you can tell who knows what theit talking about while others shouldn't even watching IPTV even talking about it,
Boils my piss sometimes when u hear the same crap over and over for the last few hrs when things go tits up.
Most providers moved to the same service,yes some are currently fully migrated,but that's only the start.rebuilding all channels include picon EPG etc then adding one by one,
Constant crashing of panel wether it's because of adding a channel or adding a reseller account.the list seems to be endless everyday.
As for apps it's hit and miss and providers can't do to much about what will work and what won't that's done to the Dev of the app.
As for those using a diff xc version they also have issues with how secure their streams but also they can't get alot of the current apps to work as the software is a older version of what xc had up for they were taken offline.
It could still be along wait guys,I've give up guessing as u seem to be getting somewhere then it all goes tits up.
Patience is what's needed,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back