Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thread is very quiet thought it would of been rammed by now lol

Here we go They are chomping at the bit

download.jpg

That thread is very quiet thought it would of been rammed by now lol
Give it time pmsl plus only just been re opened

Bet people are like I'm not going to be the first I will wait till somone puts something first

So you go first pmsl

SHALL I GO FIRST ????

SHALL I GO FIRST ????
Can see a major increase new members within 24-48hr

yea, i will help you via teamviewer if you need :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

go go go

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Go

You on about me kind sir :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

its still dead in there lol, looks like everyone gone legit lol

just dropped BT broadband (fibre best speed was 12 mb) for (100mb virgin broadband)
I now cannot connect the internet to the zgemma box?
i cannot see where you add the network password which has now changed obviously.

I use an ethernet cable from the router to the zgemma but could also now scrap that and just use wifi.

However, i cannot get it to work the IPTV streams?

my set up:

Zgemma HS7
2 satellite feeds from existing sky box ( no subscription ) to pull in the Freesat channels
Virgin Media broadband (no cable TV service)
Iptv service
Extreme editor
Sly Skin
Wooshbuild infinity
have a 2 wifi extenders to bridge the space across the room as I have nowhere to run an ethernet cable (solid floors) and have an ethernet cable from the top of the extender pluging to the back of the Zgemma. ?

maybe its just the set up and password that needs configuring but cannot see a setting that allows me to add the password?

It all worked fine with BT today now gone over to VM for better speeds that’s all?

just dropped BT broadband (fibre best speed was 12 mb) for (100mb virgin broadband)
I now cannot connect the internet to the zgemma box?
i cannot see where you add the network password which has now changed obviously.

I use an ethernet cable from the router to the zgemma but could also now scrap that and just use wifi.

However, i cannot get it to work the IPTV streams?

my set up:

Zgemma HS7
2 satellite feeds from existing sky box ( no subscription ) to pull in the Freesat channels
Virgin Media broadband (no cable TV service)
Iptv service
Extreme editor
Wooshbuild infinity
Sly skin
have a 2 wifi extenders to bridge the space across the room as I have nowhere to run an ethernet cable (solid floors) and have an ethernet cable from the top of the extender pluging to the back of the Zgemma. ?

maybe its just the set up and password that needs configuring but cannot see a setting that allows me to add the password?

It all worked fine with BT today now gone over to VM for better speeds that’s all?
Just a quick update:
Streams seem to be there , but no info bar or epg ? Just blank spaces ?

Probaly a few people have jumped ship for their iptv, to other sites while the tech kings request was closed, I tried a few tests from elsewhere for a firestick in the bedroom, on another test at the minute, dosent seem too bad, I had a zgemma box up there until yesterday, sold it to a friend, need to try tests on the downstairs zgemma next though, good to see the request thread open again.

I've been with quite a few suppliers over the years and have now settled with a guy from here who runs a facebook group, one of the cheapest I've come across.........and yet one of the best I've had lol
he was down for a few days, stayed in constant contact and was back up with essential channels pretty quick, few teething issues and is still a work in progress slightly but all good overall

very sly move to take down XC imo, as has been said previously they didn't actually do anything illegal with regards to iptv........would be like taking down KODI........it's just software, what the end user does with it is not the creators concern. Or taking down Amazon because everyone uses firesticks to watch illegal stuff lol

I've been with quite a few suppliers over the years and have now settled with a guy from here who runs a facebook group, one of the cheapest I've come across.........and yet one of the best I've had lol
he was down for a few days, stayed in constant contact and was back up with essential channels pretty quick, few teething issues and is still a work in progress slightly but all good overall

very sly move to take down XC imo, as has been said previously they didn't actually do anything illegal with regards to iptv........would be like taking down KODI........it's just software, what the end user does with it is not the creators concern. Or taking down Amazon because everyone uses firesticks to watch illegal stuff lol
Although the software side of it isn’t illegal, Seemingly a couple of the guys involved with Xtream either had their own iptv service or were involved with a service, hence the reason they were busted

I am now using xtream-codes to connect my service, everything runs a lot better except my series don't show. I'm also using other stable and zero buffered IPTV services.
I don't know what device or app you are using! But if you have supplier URL username and password try another app! My series didn't show using Tivimate but did on other apps!

Almost a year on...........

Saw a request in the IPTV thread of someone who had a flawless service for 5 years, made me wonder he must have been the lucky ones this time last year :)

Saw a request in the IPTV thread of someone who had a flawless service for 5 years, made me wonder he must have been the lucky ones this time last year :)

Don't think luck comes into it, just down to knowledge and ability. The people I use were unable to do renewals / new subs for a few days when the XC disappeared but the channels remained live. After a day or so they took the service down overnight and migrated to new panel supplier. Been with them 7 and a 1/2 years now and never so much as taken a trial from anyone else

no luck at all , they know how to run a server and what to do unlike meny others . most you see selling are only resellers and have no control over the servers. 100s closed shop then re opened with a new name

Must not have been using xc panel to start with if never affected unless the 5yr included the take down aswell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back