Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are supposedly doing major updates to their infrastructure to cope with the demand of everyone going their to what's floating around on other groups so its up and down like a yoyo so could be sometime

Last edited by a moderator:
No one's saying you're being stupid but we're all thinking it very loudly. :ROFLMAO:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Awesome reply.

Personally I believe my provider is just a reseller who hasn't got much of a clue about the technical side of things. A bit like me, I didn't care how the channels were delivered so long as I could press a button and watch.

My own fault though for being a cheapskate and going for a cheap price I found on egay instead of the more reliable ones I have always used from here before.

Fortunately the loss is very little, I paid for 3 months and it cost less than a month compared to my usual sub. My mistake should be a lesson for everyone here, pay peanuts and you know what you get!!!!

the cost of the sub you are using bears no relation to if its clearing channels or not.

your cheap sub may be running through ***** or maybe not. not all channels are down on all servers, its just pure luck as to what has been shut down etc

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used a few suppliers on here before, both for iptv and back in CS days.

Only reason I had an egay sub was for a cheap backup when I didn't really need the channels. My son has a sub from a user on here and his still works fine.

I've requested a new sub in the appropriate forum and so far I've had 2 replies. One offering a sub (member here for some time) and 1 telling me they will be up and running soon.

Whenever I asked for a sub before I could guarantee 10 responses before I had closed my browser!!!

This issue obviously is there his a high demand for panels and suppliers are having to wait in line.

I think we will see services gradually come back as panel providers satisfy demand

It is probably the end for xc as suppliers will see them as to risky.

My supplier is on it Yesterday couldn't get the portal to load, Today portal loads and i can get VOD ok still no Channels though he has informed us could take up to a week to get fully back on Track

I have 2 subs and one is still fully working the other is dead.
I think the fun starts tomorow when the footy starts and there are 1000 new threads asking where it went.

Someone I know with another provider just turned his mag on and got this message
That's a cracked xc which by all accounts is having issues using none m3u type apps(basically username/password)
As it won't work which is a bummer if that's ur provider being a cheap skate.

i dont get it. I have two different providers.. once is using the xtream plug in on my enigma 2 receiver. That one is completely down. The other one is the SULS method so xtream is not used and that works.

So Xtream just one big company?

i dont get it. I have two different providers.. once is using the xtream plug in on my enigma 2 receiver. That one is completely down. The other one is the SULS method so xtream is not used and that works.

So Xtream just one big company?

No xtream editor is seperate to xtream codes

Main reason for raid was taxation , so once they sort a deal out to pay 40% for the 50million subscriptions... I'm pretty sure the authorities will say f*CK sky and all other broadcasters...
The world is corrupt and they will just buy their way out...
It's just a muscle play, they squeeze, the other bends, they agree terms they're all best buddies and continue streaming... And make us all happy again

My provider just keeps saying no update which is a pain, but took a test from someone else and at least I have some football back

Does it take 5 mins to paint a house NO... Be patient..... Many guys are working the buts off to get things back on......
Sorry too say mines never been off :sneaky:

Does it take 5 mins to paint a house NO... Be patient..... Many guys are working the buts off to get things back on......
Sorry too say mines never been off :sneaky:
I understand it's all a waiting game de.ath but at least tell me if he's working on it, he told me when he first PM'd me on he wasn't a reseller but by his replies think he might be.

Mine was back on earlier however, it is nowhere near full service very slow to change channels etc. Quite a few channels are not working at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back