Xtream Editor APTV 7.2

Have you guys tried box and willobuild to see if have same issues
No I haven't as I've been using XE for a very long time and got so used to it I'm a bit loss without it but I guess it's coming to it's end now. Do I have to reflash my box with willowbuild or just install it like XE?

No I haven't as I've been using XE for a very long time and got so used to it I'm a bit loss without it but I guess it's coming to it's end now. Do I have to reflash my box with willowbuild or just install it like XE?
Willobuild runs on Vix, if openatv is the cause of the problems, then this should be a solution.
I'm assuming both of you have asked your provider about EPG problems?

Willobuild uses vix you would need that firmware

I am running Open Atv 7.2 on a vu duo2 with Xtream Editor and am not having any issues.I also have the same setup on a few Zgemma H2s boxes and they are all working fine so maybe it is down to your box. I am running this script for Python Version 3.11.x OpenATV 7.2
wget -O /tmp/install.sh "https://xeev.app/files/ipk/3.11.1.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh and it is working fine.

All the info is on his setup page 10 minute job to flash it just make sure you have a usb mounted in the box ready.

WilloBuild OpenViX 6.3 Series
Hi, so I was following @Willo3092 instructions on how to install openvix and willobuild on my zgemma h9.2s. I've prep the box as instructed and media/had formated to EXT4 too but when I paste the code provided onto the terminal. It keeps saying "No space left on device ". Any idea please?

Hi, so I was following @Willo3092 instructions on how to install openvix and willobuild on my zgemma h9.2s. I've prep the box as instructed and media/had formated to EXT4 too but when I paste the code provided onto the terminal. It keeps saying "No space left on device ". Any idea please?
Did you initialise the usb first?

Yes I did several times
If it's reporting there's not enough room, it's not seeing the usb and it's trying to use internal flash.
I only use ATV which mounts the usb automatically once it's initialised, I think on Vix you have to manually mount the usb after initialisation, did you do this?
What make / size usb?

If it's reporting there's not enough room, it's not seeing the usb and it's trying to use internal flash.
I only use ATV which mounts the usb automatically once it's initialised, I think on Vix you have to manually mount the usb after initialisation, did you do this?
What make / size usb?
I'm just reflashing the box again now with ATV and see if that works. But the USB was mounted cuz I checked but I'll give that ago after reflash box again and if it doesn't work then back to drawing board 😁

What make usb is it cheap ones are no good a genuine sandisk works great on zgemma 16GB or less

What make usb is it cheap ones are no good a genuine sandisk works great on zgemma 16GB or less
Crusade my go to. I've been using the make for along time. Anyway the reflash seem to have sort it out and now downloading. So fingers crossed

Back