Xtream Editor APTV 7.2

So is it flashing Vix or are you still on ATV?
The idea was to try Vix to see if your plugin problems were resolved
It has now flashed OPENVIX onto my box. But because I am not very familiar with Vix I'm not sure what info I need to provide to my IPTV provider to set me up again.

Yes willobuild was included in the whole flash. I've got all the terrestrial tv channels and everything backups except for my IPTV
I have never used it personally but the xtream editor plugin normally has a code and you give that to your provider. Personally ask if they support jedimaker plugin you can do that without having to contact them if you make a change.

I have never used it personally but the xtream editor plugin normally has a code and you give that to your provider. Personally ask if they support jedimaker plugin you can do that without having to contact them if you make a change.

Yeah jedimaker already there but, one can only put Playlist or M3U on it. Guess have to wait for my provider then to see if he can fix me up. Otherwise back to shitty OpenATV šŸ™ƒ

Just for future reference ,WThis is if have already have set up Xtream Editor with a supplier and have to re install for any reason. You can go to Plugin, Addon Interface | XEEV Playlist Editor and enter your app code and then your playlist(which is your line ID) and then press save. You can find your line ID on your box by going to plugins and opening your XE downloader and you will see your line ID which is a long 32 digit number. This just saves the hastle of having to waiting for your supplier to add it. Sorry,I should say when you have first set up Xtream Editor make a note of your line id.

Just for future reference ,This is if have already have set up Xtream Editor with a supplier and have to re install for any reason. You can go to Plugin, Addon Interface | XEEV Playlist Editor and enter your app code and then your playlist(which is your line ID) and then press save. You can find your line ID on your box by going to plugins and opening your XE downloader and you will see your line ID which is a long 32 digit number. This just saves the hastle of having to waiting for your supplier to add it.
What a palaver šŸ¤” find a decent provider who supports jedimaker

Back