Xtream Editor APTV 7.2

Just not a fan of using XE never have been.
I can understand that,with me I have been with my provider now for a few years now and has it has always been quality and never let me down plus I can edit all my channels how I like thems so I have just stuck with it. I know people have had issues with XE but most of that I think is down to the provider more than the box or program you use.

Last edited:
Hi I have recently moved internet supplier and had to reinstall xe when inputting line details and code it has previously connected okay now I am getting a message blocking it saying too many connections I have never had this before any help would be appreciated

Hi I have recently moved internet supplier and had to reinstall xe when inputting line details and code it has previously connected okay now I am getting a message blocking it saying too many connections I have never had this before any help would be appreciated
Have you given your new 8 digit code to your iptv provider?

If you setup xe yourself you will need to delete some of the connections you've made.
If your provider set it up get him to do the above xe only allows so many playlists to be added to 1 device for example if you've had to re flash your box re install xe then add your new code that counts as 1 connection then if you've had to do the same again that counts as 2 connections ect

Look at my post 78 in this thread and you can input your line id and code into that and it should work.

Hi I have always put my line and code in without any problems and used same line on a couple of boxes just recently it won't allow me too it says multiple connections I have a Zgemma 11 with multiboot 4 images I added the line to each image without any problems now I can't add it to any of them the line might of been on 4 separate images but it's all on the same box

help i have flashed openvix 6.5 and willowbuild on my vu solo2 dose anybody have the command line for the xc plugin.

help i have flashed openvix 6.5 and willowbuild on my vu solo2 dose anybody have the command line for the xc plugin.

Have you managed to flash it with all plugins installed?
There's a feed problem on my box.

If you have, the plugin is in the feeds.

1_0_19_2886_800_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20240314212208.jpg

Back