ET8500 QUAD TUNER Xtrend 8500 uploading data

ddonlon

I have an xtrend box that is uploading data , I can see the figure for sent and its huge , one day it did 89 Gig with no one at the house, I'm on a 20 Gig / day with my ISP (Imagine.ie) , the only way at the moment to stop it is unplug the ethernet cable. Imagine dont let us log in to the router.
It only started the last few weeks ago.

What cam are you using? If it's mgcam try swapping the mg_cam.cfg for the one in the downloads section.

There was an issue with the older config files that was to do with sending logs to a non existent ip address.

I have an xtrend box that is uploading data , I can see the figure for sent and its huge , one day it did 89 Gig with no one at the house, I'm on a 20 Gig / day with my ISP (Imagine.ie) , the only way at the moment to stop it is unplug the ethernet cable. Imagine dont let us log in to the router.
It only started the last few weeks ago.
Simple answer will fix this,Reflash the box to the latest firmware (vix) i always recommend on xtrend,Download the latest cams via plugins and use the latest mg_cfg file,Job done and also look at some of the new skins available via the plugins,The vix boys have been very busy of late

Back