Zgemma H.2S factory reset

Thanks very much bangord30.

I have flashed with wooshbuild v3 all is good but still black screen on sky channels, my supplier has sent me my n line but I cant install it anywhere.
The newcamd.list is saying its not editable so I cant manually enter the line in.
Looking on threads on this site the folders mentioned via the ftp route arent listed when Ive tried that !!.
Any ideas to make progress would be appreciated..
Sorry to be a pain but my computer knowledge isnt great as you can probably tell !!.

V3? Is that still on here lol. He's on V5 now but let's get you working for now. Hopefully lol. Did he send you a file or lay it out? Starting CWS? On your computer in network connections do you see the Zgemma? This will allow you to drag drop the file if wanting to prevent FTP.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi bangord30.

He just sent a message via facebook messenger with random letters and numbers but not starting with cws.

Im completely at a loss what to do with this lot !!.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Edit the start of that line out mate if it's genuine. I'll PM you now. Help you later tonight.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

What is something I said? :(

This is the latest OpenATV 5.1 firmware - it is the nightly build. It is direct from their site.

It will flash you box and put it back to the day you bought it complete with setup wizard.

http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/zgemmah2s/openatv-5.1-zgemmah2s-20160226_usb.zip

This is the page it comes from: openATV Nightly Downloads

When you flash with this firmware, you will need to get ready to press the front button on the box when it says USB on the front display. Or rename the file on this image called noforce - rename it to force.
I have followed the above info, set up tunerA and tunerB and done an automatic scan and found channels but the channels are all over the place. How do I get them into categories or in order of how they should be on a TV??

I have followed the above info, set up tunerA and tunerB and done an automatic scan and found channels but the channels are all over the place. How do I get them into categories or in order of how they should be on a TV??
Go into abm and update providers and select which you want then run a scan within abm

Back