Zgemma H.2S factory reset

Sorry before I start didn't know if this was the right section to post this so sorry again but I flashed wooshbuild to a friends box and accidentally didn't create a swap file so I assume I've flashed stright to internal memory of the box? I dunno if it's just a bad box but I've done a few and this is the only one Ive messed up I flashed it again and done it properly but seems to have a glitch keeps pauseing and taking time to load channels epg etc and then glitch and went off tryed the restarts and the line but won't bring it back.
I wanted to wipe and start from new? Can I do that or is there another way around it

hi , i have zgemma h2s had sucmnsee on it , my dad rebooted to factory settings so i ended up putting woosh build v5 on the box couldnt find were to put the gift ect in so tried to go back to factory settings and it said not enough memory on hdd and wont go any further , also i downloaded of zgemma put the usb in and it wont read it any help please diz

hi , i have zgemma h2s had sucmnsee on it , my dad rebooted to factory settings so i ended up putting woosh build v5 on the box couldnt find were to put the gift ect in so tried to go back to factory settings and it said not enough memory on hdd and wont go any further , also i downloaded of zgemma put the usb in and it wont read it any help please diz

Try reformatting that usb stick to fat 32, you should only have the Zgemma file on the usb when flashing and it should force flash. Or try another usb stick, they can be a bit arsey

Sorry if posted in wrong section but I update wb to 5.3 and got new setup but having trouble recording series link can anyone help me please as my ears are burning from the other half can't record east Enders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if posted in wrong section but I update wb to 5.3 and got new setup but having trouble recording series link can anyone help me please as my ears are burning from the other half can't record east Enders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

epg>find the program you want then highlight it ie eastenders >red button >choose record series then ok >now this is the important bit untick the day of the week box >then ok >ok again .
That should be it

Hi wooshman, I've just downloaded the v2 wooshbuild to install on my friends box which came with some bad image.

Ok, so i went to flash and of course forgot to copy the lines last friday.
Had extreme difficulty with my line provider over changing image <which i didn't know was an issue"

To cut a long story short. Got my lines today installed and no channels.

Tried to re flash after factory reset and now all i have is multiple reloads on the wooshbuild blue page.

Im drove mad and hope to god u can advise me cos my provider is not interested in helping :(
PLEASE HOPE ANYONE CAN ADVISE HERE

Thanks
Alan

Hi wooshman, I've just downloaded the v2 wooshbuild to install on my friends box which came with some bad image.

Has your friend upset you? v2? or is that a typo?

Sounds to me like you need to flash WooshBuild v5 from scratch. http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/109524-wooshbuild-v5-zgemma-h2s.html#post615962

Follow the destructions making sure you download the right version of WooshBuild for your box.

PLEASE ENSURE you have a copy of the line safe somewhere.

If you have any problems please post in the WooshBuild support thread.

ok thanks, ill try from scratch again but when i put in the usb in just keeps loading to 99 and repeats not flashing at all.

:(

Make sure you follow the setup instructions on the screen to the letter. If it still has problems try a different USB.

Thnak you sir.

Ok, im flashed, added cams through usb and still no paid channels though??

May I ask, does it matter which order they are saved to a usb, line 1 and 2 i mean.

They've saved in usr/keys/ CCcam.cfg but still no channels :(

Provider doesnt want to reply and wants us to send him the box so he can make money.

I would rather not have to because i know his game.

Anything wrong im missing after my lines are in??? :(

OK, firstly tell your provider to get stuffed.

If you PM me your lines I will check them both for you. Have you had them working before now? or are they new lines.

Anyway, PM them and I will get them tested asap for you.

Have you an email??? It wont let me send a pm for some reason.

Thanks a million for even taking the time. Ill gladly send donation for the help

alan

********************Don't post email info on an open forum.*****************

Last edited by a moderator:
email sent

------------------------------
Line sorted - it had a space in the username, which to be fair was hard to spot due to the characters used in the username.

Last edited:
Can't thank you enough.

My head was melted all day trying to figure it out.
Still no reply to the e-mail from that provider too. Why do they even send the boxes out with the shit they've on them when there's wooshbuild. It's absolute madness!
Thanks again for some damn solid help and for making the image in the first place.
Legend!!

Cheers
Alan

they are not a recognized image for zgemma as they should only use stock images,other users modded the images and modded it better hence giving you more options.

TOO MANY BRAINY TWEAKERS MODDING MANY THINGSchoices choices lol

Who's modding?

The line he had was sent out with a space in the username, not even a stock image would have found it mate, human intervention only on that one. I had to look hard to spot it.

Last edited:
Hi there,
I have a Zgemma hs2 box & flashed it without making a note of the line.
I have managed to put openatv 5.1 on & the sky skin on but have no sky channels/categories etc just a list of random satellites for different countries.
I've contacted my supplier & they want the box back.
Any ideas to sort this out would be greatly appreciated as the wife is driving me mental !!!!.

5.1? Old. Flash Wooshbuild from here yourself and tell your supplier to confirm your line details just that you paid for.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back