zgemma h.2s LCD 49 keeps rebooting

Hi Guys,

I am a newbie to zgemma h2s but my parents had one for a while where very happy, I have tried to install a epg bouquet maker from a iptv supplier and box is now stuck in reboot mode, it is just looping

i have formatted a flash drive to fat32 and tried to flash zgemma with latest openvix image,

box looks as though it is loading but sticks at 49 and then goes to black screen which says ,

we are really sorry, your receiver encountered a software error , and needs to be restarted, it then has a message about uploading crash og to openvix forum and a lot of code below which say contain code like runNextscreen,

sorry if all above seems a bit of a mess but i'm really lost now

Are you dead set on the openvix image or could you try starting from scratch and flashing with a different image?

Sorry I can't be more help than that but thought it might be worth suggesting!

Then try to flash it with wooshbuild/ipab/openatv from the download section on this forum.

I have tried all the above builds with no luck, i think the problem is the box will not go into flash mode, it is stuck on boot and then numbers go up to 49 then reboots and just keeps doing this, i don't know how i can flash it as power button will not even get me into box

I have tried 4x sandisk cruzer edge, still no joy, its as if the software is corrupt on enigma 2, everytime it reboots it tries to load a vix image then stops at 49 and displays command line with errors then reboots again

Back