Zgemma H10

Co
I have messaged Air Digital directly on skype, I spoke to them earlier in the year and they was hoping april but obviously that has been delayed. I wont get A reply probably until early hours now
The last time you posted info on a product you shut down the whole uk cable services to those in need of cheap tv (naughty boy) Grog will be another 3 months delay on these boxes now then.

If you have to switch Enigma2 to Andoird and from Android to Enigma2. Would you reboot
the reciever

I cannot wait.. I was thinking of getting the H9-Combo @ 84.50 on zgemma.co.uk I use them all the time for my purchase. But, I see the H10 Combo on zgemma official site and the specs are great. I wonder how the Andriod And Linux work out?. Please PM me if you have any UK suppliers. Not a clone.
The last clone I had was the H5 the tuner was acting terrible.:unsure:

I cannot wait.. I was thinking of getting the H9-Combo @ 84.50 on zgemma.co.uk I use them all the time for my purchase. But, I see the H10 Combo on zgemma official site and the specs are great. I wonder how the Andriod And Linux work out?. Please PM me if you have any UK suppliers. Not a clone.
The last clone I had was the H5 the tuner was acting terrible.:unsure:

Unlikely a clone but prob a faulty/weak tuner.

Re the above link - No new news.

Back