Zgemma H10

Why can you get apps on it? Only had a h2h going to get the h10
yes you should be able to run aps i,e apk if they ever release android os zgemma h9 series and h10 are multiboot four partitions first one was supposed to be android but still awaiting android os release. :disappointed:

Has anyone bought one of the H10 boxes yet, if so would you recommend them?

I’m looking for an upgrade and considering waiting for the H10.2S to be available on the sponsors site instead of buying the H7S.

Nope. I haven't been able to connect for like 2 years now. It doesn't connect whenever i connthe cables to the back of my Zgamme box. And o dont know why.
You're not using a Zgemma 10.
They've not been around two years.
If you mean a different model post in the correct section.
Thousands of people still use them for satellite so it's probably something you've done wrong

Thanks for the reply. Yeah! I thought have been doing something wrong too. Could you kindly direct me to the write section.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah! I thought have been doing something wrong too. Could you kindly direct me to the write section.

Thanks.
What model is it?
In Zgemma section there's subsections for each model, H2s, H5.2tc and all the others.
Or you can post in general satellite

Morning, I have just received a h92sse which is Linux and android as a sample to play with from my supplier so looks like h10?won’t be for a while me thinks.
do you know if it is possible to make backup of the android partition ?

Back