Zgemma H10

I suppose a bit of sympathy was too much to ask for :sob:

I now know that it is absolutely better to give than to receive!

I had one a few years ago.
The nurse gave me an enema when I first got there, 'try to hold it in for a few minutes' she said, seconds later I was sh1tting my brains out.
When I went down for the colonoscopy, the doctor tried to calm me down, 'it won't take long and we'll be as gentle as we can' etc.
It didn't bother me when the scope went in but when he started running his fingers through my hair I thought aye-aye.

I suppose a bit of sympathy was too much to ask for :sob:

I now know that it is absolutely better to give than to receive!
Sorry to hear about your experience with the colonoscopy been there before for me it was more the having to fast for 8 hours then drink the horrible 2 ltrs of vile liquid to clean out the bowels, but believe me that is not the worst had camera down the throat gagging eyes watering , last one I have had was up my penis :confounded: and I honestly think they use the same scope but obviously did not need 10 feet not even ten inches and then they are saying look at the screen here is you bladder :ROFLMAO: last thing on my mind.

@Willo3092 , all joking aside mate hopefully everything has worked out ok for you and you are in good health. I know no pain no gain as they say I am still alive now due to some of those procedures (y)

Sorry to hear about your experience with the colonoscopy been there before for me it was more the having to fast for 8 hours then drink the horrible 2 ltrs of vile liquid to clean out the bowels, but believe me that is not the worst had camera down the throat gagging eyes watering , last one I have had was up my penis :confounded: and I honestly think they use the same scope but obviously did not need 10 feet not even ten inches and then they are saying look at the screen here is you bladder :ROFLMAO: last thing on my mind.

@Willo3092 , all joking aside mate hopefully everything has worked out ok for you and you are in good health. I know no pain no gain as they say I am still alive now due to some of those procedures (y)
Come on now lads Keep the Peckers Up :X3:

Back